-
Posts
15,473 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
14
Everything posted by Mike Oxlong
-
My sources are telling me that I don't do enough around the house and that I'm a lazy bastard
-
I can see him insisting that the players should be provided with a wider choice of fragrances and skin care products
-
We're the pioneers of poop ball
-
-
If I were ever sentenced to death by firing squad I'd want to be facing a line up of Patson Dakas
-
I wonder if Top and Rudkin have asked themselves why in less than ten years the Leicester manager's job has gone from one of the most attractive jobs in football to something of a poisoned chalice. Any manager now appointed will be expected to achieve immediate promotion from the perspective of most outsiders and probably by the owner too, notwithstanding the lack of talent, money and leadership that presently afflict us.
-
-
-
-
I’ve relocated to non league. No hassle at all.
-
Am thinking Pinder in a bikini on a bouncy castle as half time entertainment and ..... it's still a no
-
-
I'm looking forward to no longer not looking forward to going to games at the KP - if you get my drift 🤔
-
-
Watching a programme about Jamie I get - he's an interesting character who has achieved great things against the odds in the most popular sport in the world. Watching a programme about the woman that married him whose most notable achievement is attaining WAG status I don't get at all.
-
It would be nice if those recruiting remembered what type of football got us out of League One previously, was then successful in the championship and ultimately took us to the PL title - none of this tippy tappy shit anymore. Up and at 'em
-
Got to be one of the worst jobs in the world
-
-
When he is Sacked, would you take Tonda Eckert?
Mike Oxlong replied to Phube's topic in Leicester City Forum
Being kept on 🤣 -
Good job it's only Protein Dynamix and not methamphetamine
-
Wiki says Swansea finished 15th and 10th in the League during his period in charge
-
I see one of Martin's teams scored a goal from a 56 pass move
-
Up and coming manager over better known repeat failure please
-
Martin's a changed man. He's now a big fan of two up front. He had to phrase it that way when interviewed as Rudkin thinks two up top is another thing altogether
-
