Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Mike Oxlong

Member
  • Posts

    15,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Mike Oxlong

  1. If they were on a secret mission being hunted for by drones I reckon they don’t get spotted
  2. Agreed Even I’ve got the drift and I’m thick as mince
  3. Call me old fashioned but I’m always a little wary of any bloke who is dating his mum
  4. Just be glad you don’t have to navigate modern life with the brain of Grant Cooper
  5. Maybe the Coventry fans target those who don’t look like they have pre existing brain injury
  6. Thought you were more Northampton than Norfolk
  7. “He’s one of the most honest players you’ll find”
  8. Another quality goal
×
×
  • Create New...