Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Mike Oxlong

Member
  • Posts

    15,473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Mike Oxlong

  1. I went to that Wasn't Higuota in goal ?
  2. This time next year - one year anniversary of our second relegation to L1 merchandise
  3. Looks like it will be about one fan for each of the odds against us winning the premier league that season
  4. The LCFC approach
  5. Dhaka ? Edit - the bangladeshi one not the Patson one
  6. Looks like he's just starting to do the Y in YMCA
  7. Strikes me as odd the number of people that have relatively modest incomes that shell out big amounts on their car
  8. Frank Worthington was a world class shagger
  9. With Rudkin and the players now on holiday until May 2027 I’m not expecting much to happen
  10. I’ve not enjoyed going to games for the last two years. Mainly due to the type of football but also the atmosphere (either none or toxic). It’s got nothing to do with the results. I can get behind a team that cares and puts the effort in regardless of whether we win, lose or draw and regardless of what division we are in. The poor planning, decision making and lack of accountability off the pitch is the other major factor. Who knows, maybe I’ll miss going to watch us in the future but not anytime soon. A lot has to change on and off the pitch before my enthusiasm is stirred again. That said I really hope that the new ST holders enjoy it and can help create a fresh start for the club. I’m still a fan and always will be but with what has gone on and what has been served up my patience and love of watching Leicester has worn thin. It takes a lot to make long term ST holders walk away but this set up has managed that by the thousands. I hope that the owner can start taking his obligations to the club and fans seriously now rather than sticking his head in the sand and expecting success without the commitment, application and at times difficult decision making that is necessary.
  11. Apart from their position on immigration I bet the vast majority of those who voted reform don't have a clue about their broader intentions/policies if elected
  12. Is he doing it in motorcycle leathers then ?
  13. I think the club will see this as a win. Getting rid of what it sees as the negative, passive fans and replacing them with the enthusiastic, glad to be able to get a ST type. They can’t keep fvcking up though as we don’t have an inexhaustible supply of fans waiting to get a ST should another disillusioned cohort pack it in.
  14. Yeah, they should have said Football League Trophy star
  15. Got a face you want to lamp
  16. Prem League "star" is a bit of a stretch
  17. Still the hottest ticket in town
  18. And won't pass the ball to death whilst creating next to nothing 👍
  19. Don't confuse wanting to play for LCFC in League 1 with acute constipation
  20. I've got my season ticket ..... for non league
  21. At least I know I don't have to get fit to get a game Might even get scouted if I walk/jog enough
  22. Are they the replacements for Ayew and Daka ? Upgrade even though they wear the same boots 👍
×
×
  • Create New...