Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Ian S

Member
  • Posts

    1,745
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ian S

  1. When I was listening, he said if we beat Oxford we will have 7 points out of 9.
  2. Don’t think lack of attempts on goal have necessarily been our biggest issue.
  3. You must be joking, blaming Aluko for the goals, you are having a laugh.
  4. Don’t need a centre forward 😉
  5. Recent history shows we are right to feel negative, extremely difficult to feel positive about our sh*tshow of a club presently. I just know I will walk out the ground disappointed today.Would be great to leave after a resounding victory watching fast flowing attacking football but what are the chances?
  6. Post s**t , expect some poo in response. Only joking.
  7. Was at that match, and you are correct.
  8. Agree, think the first 6 or so games could be a bumpy ride, we need a bit of patience which certainly doesn’t come naturally to me. Will probably be shouting ‘Martin out ‘ by 2.30pm Saturday.😂
  9. Thomas turned down the contract offer and was a free agent. Well according to various sites on the internet.
  10. No way we are getting £2m for the three. Thomas was a free agent so got nothing for him. Be lucky if we got £250k in total.
  11. All about opinions, what I saw of him I was very impressed considering his age and the useless lumps he was playing with. Have thought for some time he has a better chance than Monga of making it big.
  12. If your shocked you must be new to FoxesTalk.
  13. I bet a lot of the posters who are saying play loads of academy players are the same posters who have slaughtered the likes of Stolarcyk and Nelson after their confidence hit rock bottom and performed poorly playing in a s**t show for a couple of years.
  14. We didn’t blow it with Kramaric, stop trying to rewrite history.
  15. My friend also works at Seagrave and mentioned exactly the same thing as the OP last weekend when I saw him. The players have also been instructed to actually speak to the general staff and make time for them.
  16. Adebayor is 42 years old so really wouldn’t surprise me .
  17. I think each and everyone of us has done these rants to death, the facts are that we are a League 1 side and now have to pay the penalty for it.Somehow I have come to terms with it, maybe I just don’t care as much as I used to.
  18. And it’s a crap source that says he is going Everton
  19. But they haven’t gone up to the PL so don’t have PL money to waste on the Ayews of this world.
  20. Been saying for a while, what’s the point of bringing through this talent at such a high cost.
  21. And that in a nutshell shows how bad Rowett was, Marti showed him up .
×
×
  • Create New...