-
Posts
6,906 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
8
Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike
-
People agreeing on how poor we are in this thread won't change our performances come match day. It's just the reality of our situation.
-
Wolves just have more about them and we've not done enough to drag anyone else into it. We lack ideas, we can't defend and the goals have dried up. We don't have the mentality to go to Molineux and win because we're weak.
-
For me he still had time and just needed to make that little bit more effort to make it difficult for them. He might as well have not bothered getting back in the first place.
-
Only just seen the 2nd goal back and I'm completely confused at what he's doing (or not doing). How are people blaming Mavididi for that? Kristiansen simply isn't doing enough to stop the danger there.
-
Man Utd only have 4 more wins than us.
-
The only players I want to stay are likely to be sold. The rest I can't wait to see the back of.
-
Picture the scene though.. He's on 199 goals Bournemouth away.. It's the 96th minute.. 0-0.. He's clean through on goal... A win keeps us up.. Falls over.
- 28 replies
-
- 11
-
-
That would be perfect. Bournemouth are completely inoffensive and likable too. The thought of Forest getting CL football makes me feel sick
-
No clean sheet in 21 games.
-
-
What a grim side that is.
-
Odds on it kicking off in the home end at full time? There was someone making a point of clapping Danny Ward's every move in the east stand against Wolves because he was clearly the best supporter in the world. How are helmets like that going to react to the sit in protest?
-
If they didn't bounce up and down would that have stopped Rudkin spunking £200m?
-
I'm a big believer of fans making a difference, but there is a limit to what they can influence What a mess
-
Winning the games and the points we need to stay up is only possible with your support. Foxes never quit.
-
That is all based on 'hope' rather than an actual 'plan'.
-
I've got to say the thought of this protest is bringing the spark back and reinforcing how much I love the club, just not how it's currently being managed. I see a lot of people saying they're done with football and whilst there are problems with the modern game, once we see a club we recognise again and can get behind (win lose or draw, but not to be mistaken with the blind followers who accept mismanagement) the better it will be. There's lots of clubs with ambitions who are loving life. Why can't, or shouldn't it be us having fun again? Yellow beanie ordered, I'll wear it in the summer if I have to 🟡⚫
-
Good kick off time for Plymouth fans.
-
The sad part is I think the club are genuinely oblivious to how many fans are feeling with this kind of treatment. They still think people are going to be scrambling for tickets next season despite us struggling to sell out big games this year. They're completely alienating the people they should be desperate to keep on side. We're fighting for a our lives through their incompetence, yet the actual SUPPORT and I don't mean bodies in seats, are less and less of a priority. I refuse to believe club can think how they think, particularly at this level.
