Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. Yeah our team is pathetic. We're crying out for a Wasilewski type player.
  2. You in the Harrogate end? I noticed Bromley still haven't put them on sale yet. Looks like it could be Everton with a club like Bournemouth next year if/when we drop.
  3. Gutted I can't be part of it, but hope it has the desired impact on the day. I just hope fans who are interviewed get their points across well. On the outside this looks over the top, but we all know how bad things are and have been for a while now. It would be great if @Ric Flair and the other BSLB podcast members are going to be there ?
  4. He wasn't amazing, but all the momentum had started to shift when he came on. He should have started imo I think it's harsh to judge his level from his appearances so far.
  5. Poor again today. His substitutions get more questionable by the week. Today was a much easier game to avoid criticism because rotation is always likely and he's still managed to mess it up.
  6. I don't like wishing injury on a player, but I hope he's fit in August.
  7. What does this mean?
  8. I usually find myself defending him, but no excuse today. Terrible performance
  9. Nope. We gave up and did everything within our power to let them back in it
  10. It has to be all or nothing and I'm not saying that based on that decision. It just doesn't make sense
  11. Imagine that non hand ball and offside were given against them, it would be talked about until VAR was installed in the conference North. That's the ultimate Leicester performance though. Self destruct, poor decisions and ex players scoring. Hope all the mugs that paid £60 for that enjoy the traffic.
  12. We've been the better team.. I can't believe how poor Man Utd have been so far. If Daka had any presence we'd be cruising through this.
  13. Would him coming on beat Ashley Chambers record? I don't have much to shout about, but I played in the school team with Chambers so I wouldn't mind clinging on to that fun fact.
  14. You know it's bad when tonight gives some respite. We're not expected to go through, but if we somehow turn up there's not many places that would be more satisfying to win at.
  15. Put up zero fight for the shithole tag
  16. Hopefully there are some supporters groups making announcements prior to the game as to why we're barely taking any up there. We should be using the fact it's a high profile opponent as a platform to be heard, rather than laughed at without the facts.
  17. I can't imagine he's short of money and by walking and saving face he could still get a decent and well paid job elsewhere. The longer he's associated with us the worse his reputation will be, although he has of course not helped himself.
  18. I regret not getting my phone torch out during Sam Bailey's half time Skyscraper performance.
  19. Sports commentators love for Newcastle fans seriously grinds my gears. I hope Arsenal turn it around, although they get on my tits as well
  20. I didn't realise Ndiaye got a yellow for the seagull celebration
  21. Give it another few years of Rudkin and that'll be the pheonix clubs name.
  22. I'd be surprised if they didn't go fully mobile tickets next season.
  23. I'm done with seeing and hearing him getting off on the sound of his own voice. He's paid to have an impact on the pitch else we might as well have got another coach in or some kind of motivational speaker. The fact our defence is so shite and he still hasn't been getting into the team, isn't a good look. The fact he's tried to move to a relegation rival at the first chance if the rumours are true, is a terrible look. Proper nob.
  24. Offer Soumare a new deal?
  25. I could really see this happening if the board remains the same.
×
×
  • Create New...