Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. How are we not losing?
  2. Do, do, do the funky Gibbons... (RIP Bill Oddie!)
  3. Does he know? Does anyone know?
  4. How many chances do we need to give them? (EDIT: I do know, of course, that the only answer to this quesiton, is: YES )
  5. Does his boots have any studs on them, or..?
  6. Shambles - more than just a street in York
  7. I'm on my compooter - I don't have a sofa to hide behind. My big office chair will have to do - not that there's much room in here to hide behind it anyway
  8. I guess we have too many players that aren't seen to be ready to start yet. Here's hoping they can still make an impact today, and mean that we're not reliant on this exact team to start in the future....
  9. Bistric has finished making the bench then? EDIT: Can we let him know that if he does a good job this season, I shall rename the bench in his honour?
  10. I'm expecting to be completely disappointed by the team he selects, but if we win, then... If we don't then Brussel Spr-OUT-s? /s
  11. Who in our squad hasn't? (Seriously, what happened to all the fitness coaches? Hopefully we have some again, now )
  12. I meant my reply in teh context of another reply I made elsewhere to him not being able to make the bench if he's bad at carpentry
  13. What if he IS making the bench?
  14. ininsidefo what the bloody hell is going on
  15. Shame they aren't in to buy us (Note: I don't care for the drink, but their sporting ventures seem to be legit...)
  16. He hasn't got any carpentry skills?
  17. Some of you seem (unsurprisingly) cheap Me, OTOH, well, considering I've never attended any home match yet, I'm not really sure of anything a new owner could do purely by themselves to make ME happy (It's all about results on the pitch, right?)
  18. You're accusing the club of being able to plan ahead?
  19. Freeman's Worf? Who captured him?
  20. Filbert's Own eXceptional Empty Stadium. (I had one for FATASS too, but, nah )
  21. I cheekily asked my Mum if she was interested/knew anyone who'd be interested in owning LCFC, but nah... (Most of her money is still wrapped up in the company I'm working for, so...) No help there, sorry guys.
×
×
  • Create New...