Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. I feel sorry for them having to work with all these other amateurs
  2. ARGH No danger of this turning into a shootout is there?
  3. Venue:Miami Stadium Attendance:64,478 A good private party for them, then?
  4. We finally got the "good old fashioned shoot-out" we asked for then?
  5. He should be good at producing UsefulCharts, too, right?
  6. The difference here is that KNOW that Tuchel knows better, and yet...
  7. YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT!!!
  8. Argentina living up to their title of 'Masters of the Dark Arts'
  9. Argentinian players CAN be given yellow cards then?
  10. Do I really have to have another? I used to live there, dammit
  11. Who did they fire to make that happen? /s
  12. Serves them right for never playing Kante?
  13. If you can't turn up for a World Cup Semi-final, then you deserve everything you get... Makes me almost ashamed to be quarter-French, except for the fact I know I had no choice in the matter
  14. Unfortunately for French sporting teams - they often suffer from *Frenchitis, where the team that turns up can be completely random in its outcome. Their rugby union team was the main carrier of this, but it's spread across French sport as a whole by now
  15. And the other team are FRENCH - you can't win with this one, can you?
×
×
  • Create New...