Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. 400 up for Pakistan... Who saw this coming this morning?
  2. He thinks he's made of brass, but is really made of worse copper than Ea-Nasir was selling...
  3. They've finally woken up at last... (Where has THIS Pakistan team been all summer? )
  4. We're so bad, even Jesus can't save us
  5. How long until we meet them in the League, do you think?
  6. You think Pakistan will last that long?
  7. And I thought we were bad at reviews
  8. Some big scores in the footy tonight... (This 5-3 scoreline looks very familiar )
  9. Judging by the noise from the other room, I take it Arsenal just scored (I'm watching the Chelsea/Leeds EFL Cup match. Leeds losing 3 4-2 after being 0-2 up atm )
  10. Does our (Leicester city) defence also play cricket or sumat? /s
  11. It's be funny as hell if we wind up at 66-6 too EDIT: Ouchies x2!
  12. I'd call you unlucky - but that depends on when you bought the ticket...
  13. We're as bad at reviewing umpiring decisions as Andy Murray ----------- EDIT: Ouchies!
  14. I forgot the match started today... Maybe Pakistan did too
  15. Who's buying us? I expect the worst, so it's Private Equity Ghoul for that question Who would I prefer? Obviously someone British, but... Yeah, nah...
  16. I thought that was supposed to be a cold rainy night in Stoke?
  17. Waking up for the end of the Alcaraz/Shelton match was an unexpected surprise, but a welcome one... On serve in the 5th... TIE BREAK! Shelton wins! Well done!
  18. We have a need... A need for SPEED...
  19. Future? /s
  20. The sort of possession we need is paranormal atm
  21. YES - GO KIMI!
  22. ARGH KIMI!
  23. Go Kimi!
×
×
  • Create New...