Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

PhillippaT

Member
  • Posts

    11,434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhillippaT

  1. But... But... Liverpool and Spurs are meant to be part of this 'big six', too
  2. I'm glad I'm not being blessed by the rains up in Manchester atm.
  3. It's going to wind up like that fight on Babylon 5 innit? (Maybe not)
  4. Well, if Itauma wants to prove he can go the distance, then...
  5. You'd ahve thought they'd be enough to to wake Hrgovic up by now
  6. Well done Cameron Boxing isn't usually my sort of thing, but still...
  7. I'm watching Mayer vs Cameron atm, since I can. (I need to get as much value out of my new Sky Sports subscription as possible, right? )
  8. If only there would be two worse teams than Spurs this season, instead of three+
  9. This is going to be the story of our season innit?
  10. I don't see much in the way of thunder and lightning (EDIT: On the pitch that is)
  11. DISliked? Do they want him back?
  12. If Cherki's a joke, what does that make Haaland?
  13. Who will/does playing against Man City?
  14. Maybe he has multiple heads he swaps between and doesn't want anyone to know?
  15. I've never managed to watch an F1 GP live at the track. The guy I used to marshal with went to a few, that's for sure, but not with me. The only time I ever went to Silverstone was for the GP Masters if anyone remembers that? (Thanks to more badgering from the wife, I finally subscribed to the full Sky Sports package on Now tv, so - ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??? )
  16. Not enough vowels
  17. The closest playing club to me tonight is Charlton, but... Yeah. I'm watching the Newcastle/West Brom match instead. SO here's a question (due to my other half badgering me about it ) - what/how is the best way to be able to watch all (well, as much as possible - (Sky Sports etc.) this stuff online LEGALLY? (Subscriptions etc.?) I probably should, considering, you know, I'm not exactly broke atm ) --------------- Go Barnes! X2!
  18. Not the worst loss we've had this season, so... Onward and upward eh?
  19. With my eyes... You?
×
×
  • Create New...