-
Posts
549 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Lee Sweatshirt
-
Oscar Mr. Ice Cold again
-
And Max just got driver of the day? Did I hear that right?
-
Championship 2024/2025 Season Thread
Lee Sweatshirt replied to Happy Fox's topic in General Football and Sport
Oh, that's beautiful! -
Championship 2024/2025 Season Thread
Lee Sweatshirt replied to Happy Fox's topic in General Football and Sport
Fair play to Coventry, no idea why Sunderland have basically just tried to shut up shop at home. -
Championship 2024/2025 Season Thread
Lee Sweatshirt replied to Happy Fox's topic in General Football and Sport
LOL -
Championship 2024/2025 Season Thread
Lee Sweatshirt replied to Happy Fox's topic in General Football and Sport
Why does the commentator insist on saying Sydie Peck, instead of just Peck? Pedantic I know, but shit like this annoys me for some reason! -
Inject it!
-
Arsenal hoping for a lifeline from the officials...
-
Leicestershire County Cricket Club
Lee Sweatshirt replied to Sods's topic in General Football and Sport
Yeaaaah, well in boys! Made hard work of it, but it's the Leicester(shire) way! -
Ruud van Nistelrooy - New Manager - Official
Lee Sweatshirt replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Why's he still here? Bin. -
Yeah, Hamilton is a weird one really. I mean, I get it, it's difficult to turn down Ferrari, especially at his age and he didn't have the best last couple of years at Mercedes, but Mercedes are also looking good this year, and that will likely carry over into next year with the new regulations etc. So maybe his best chance of getting another World Championship would've been to have actually stayed at Merc...
-
Yeah, it feels like Piastri has a bit of an edge in terms of mental toughness. You always feel Norris has a mistake in him, especially so when the pressure is on. I'm a big fan of Piastri, I think he's been really impressive since he's stepped up to F1. I know last year he seemed to have the race pace to equal Lando, but Lando always seemed to out qualify him, whereas it looks like that's changed this year - or it's a lot more competitive at least. As you say, he seems ice cold and he's just incredibly likeable I think, which makes him pretty easy to root for.
-
Yep! Love him or hate him, he’s just so consistent - he’s so good.
-
Gew' on Villa, fair bloody play!
-
Ric Flair Live & Direct on BSLB Podcast
Lee Sweatshirt replied to Ric Flair's topic in Leicester City Forum
I saw a video clip on the BSLBs Twitter, so I assume the episodes are recorded, but I'd love to see the video of when he said Rudkin is one of the best DOFs in the business, and if anyone was able to keep a straight face As others have said, clearly the guy didn't want to ruffle any feathers and professionally, he wants to maintain a good relationship with Rudkin and the club, so he wasn't ever going to dig him, or anyone else, out. Enjoyed listening to the episode, but the guy was clearly an ostrich... -
He's cracking! Come on Rory!
-
Would anyone take Maresca back?
-
Fair play to Wolves and Vítor Pereira - done a cracking job there since coming in.
-
We've only gone and done a goal!
-
-
Still only 2 points behind Wolves though! Might as well be 20. We’re utterly woeful.
-
LCFC 0-2 Arsenal | Post-match thread
Lee Sweatshirt replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
Not much more to say really, other than we’re just not good enough. They were shite, but scored two and won comfortably in the end. We cannot defend, and we can’t score. Put a fork in us. -
Hate Arsenal, carrying on and giving it the big one, they'll still win **** all come the end of the season!
-
If we get rid, who will these clowns bring in? Or who would even want it? We're a circus, a complete and utter shambles.
-
He a Dutch lad?
