Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Lee Sweatshirt

Member
  • Posts

    549
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lee Sweatshirt

  1. As others have said, look okay in the first two thirds but final third we look quite toothless. It's essentially still just pass the ball to Fatawu and hope he can do something magic.
  2. 'kin hell, he's fallen on his feet there! Great job for him.
  3. Seeing Leeds get spanked is just beautiful
  4. One moment of brilliance from Fatawu and some quality saves from Jakub.
  5. Our game plan is basically 'give the ball to Fatawu and hope he can do something' isn't it?
  6. Pickford is so overrated - always thought it.
  7. Saw someone suggest this guy in a thread somewhere not long ago: FC Nordsjælland are close to selling the jewel Sindre Walle Egeli to Ipswich Town FC in another huge transfer. The Premier League relegation side have offered up to 20 million euros, 150 million kroner, and are positive about a deal. PSV seem to be out.
  8. We've literally got maybe four or five players that are actually half decent. The rest, absolute dog shit.
  9. Skipp just offers nothing at all, doesn't he. Convinced I could do just as good a job in there, if not better. He's gash.
  10. No positives at all in that 45 minutes...concerning.
  11. Must be nice, being able to bid on and make offers for players!
  12. Love it when I refresh my app and there's a new episode of the pod to stick on!
  13. Good luck to all who are looking to either reduce their alcohol intake, or kick it entirely. I did the latter just prior to the New Year, but I've never been a big drinker - I'd only drink perhaps once a fortnight prior to that for a few years - so knocking it fully on its head for me has been fairly easy. Once I got into my running a few years back and got a proper Garmin watch, seeing the negative effects of any alcohol on my system, was a bit of a lightbulb moment for me. Literally only having a pint or two would increase my stress levels massively, impact my sleep and make my body need more time to recover - and if I had a proper night out, you could write me off for the next couple of days, with the hangxiety. In the end, it just wasn't worth it, and I have to say I've only really had benefits from stopping drinking. My physical and mental health are so much better now, and I've lost weight and managed to kept it off. As others have mentioned, I did used to enjoy a drink for the social side of things, but I've found now I'm in a better place mentally, I can still go out and have a good time and I really don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I've also just started getting into trying some alcohol free beers and there are some decent ones out there - previously I fell into the 'whats the point' camp. Clincher on them for me was being in Spain on holiday a few weeks back, and I tried a few 0% beers and found they scratched that 'holiday beer' itch pretty nicely, in terms of taste and almost a placebo like effect of helping me loosen up and stuff, it's a bit hard to articulate. Good luck fellas, whatever your end goal is!
  14. Top and Rudkin with really, really bad managerial appointments:
  15. Yeah, I really don't see what he offers if I'm honest. For me, Root always looks more likely to pick up wickets. He might improve, but I think Bashir is just very mediocre.
  16. You'd hope that whoever is appointed will be announced/in place on Friday, then we'll get a few pictures of him in the stands or on the sidelines for the friendly on Saturday with lots of cringey comments like "the new boss watching on" or what have you.
  17. If Rohl comes in, I'm back on board 🙏🏻
  18. Happy to have egg on my face here! I thought after we won the toss and bowled, we'd basically surrendered any chance of anything better than a draw. Fair play!
  19. Yeah, I’m done for the foreseeable if we do bring Dyche in. It isn’t even that Dyche is a bad manager, because objectively he isn’t. But what he is, is a football dinosaur and it would just be a totally underwhelming appointment. It would just sum up the decision makers though, going from someone like Maresca to Cooper to RVN to Dyche, just shows no consistency or philosophy at all. I really hope we don’t go for him.
  20. Winning the toss and fielding was absolutely criminal.
  21. Got back from a week in Tenerife last Friday, and seem to have picked something up either on the way there or back. Dunno if it's Covid, but man I've felt rough as a badgers arse the last two or three days.
×
×
  • Create New...