Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. As long as he is the solution to a seemingly likely relegation then I am largely indifferent to his style, as this season was never about artistic appeal but survival. Would likely replace with a project guy should we survive.
  2. That is a very hard line to sell when no result seems to move the needle on Cooper.
  3. Quite, and what did that tell us? It merely demonstrated that some want short term gratification over results, a conclusion probably not dissimilar to this situation.
  4. This thread will feel a bit odd if we edge towards mid table.
  5. If that were the only reason, I suspect our shots faced would be even higher than now!
  6. Would hope that what we saw first half was the intention moving forward, second half does tend to disprove that, but it (the first half) can serve as the blueprint for him to ingrain in the team moving forwards.
  7. Excellent as always. Green shoots of hope in terms of the system, just be braver Steve.
  8. I am sometimes unsure if something is an insinuation or an implication. Not this time.
  9. I figured that they viewed the player as too close to the cross to be considered a deliberate action. Not discussing if I agree, but just saying I imagined that was the logic behind the decision they arrived at. (Oh, and they are structurally corrupt and hate us)
  10. Certainly seen them given, but in the cold light of day, you can also see the logic why they didn’t give it.
  11. Good transfer. Fancy Jannik might need a move to be first choice from here on out.
  12. Ok, let me ask (I am not opposed to this) but what makes them better? edit I was not trying to be a smart arse, just don`t know much (anything) about these managers that would suggest they are a good option
  13. I am really not sure, history is not promising in this regard, but I pin the slim hopes of evolution to confidence gained from a (much needed) 3 points.
  14. If that’s what it takes and he is willing to do it for the cause, give him a contract extension already!
  15. Not disputing the second half was shocking, it was and that’s on Cooper, he has to make them braver/less risk adverse at times.
  16. The sad thing with the “wish we lose so this fraud goes” brigade is that it would just repeat with the next guy.
  17. Mads for Facundo straight swap.
  18. Maybe this is Cooper in a nutshell, he is more focused on stopping them, than making us more attacking?
  19. You are right! What am I thinking, this stuff is easy, we can just attack for the full 90 at full pelt!
  20. Safe hands. It was at this point. Cooper brought Soumare on.
  21. This what Ipswich are currently doing. Reckon their fans and ownership are fine with it?
  22. I have no knowledge of this, because as a self proclaimed clapper of the happiest order, only the self flagellation that demands.
  23. We do have a habit of writing players off a bit early, but blimey he has a long road back….
  24. Your malcontent provides exactly the same to the cause as a happy clapper. Can you seriously not see this?
  25. Because the guy they did it with left, because we were under a likely penalty and because we are going to be in the highest league level, basically lots of churn, but it is also possible I read it totally wrong. Could be that the lack of confidence comes from Cooper, and his careful safety first game plan, loathe to call it tactics.
×
×
  • Create New...