Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Silva Fox

Member
  • Posts

    2,887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Silva Fox

  1. Are they joined at the hip?
  2. And there lies the underlying problem!
  3. Paid for mine today (bastards!)
  4. Not at all - expected nothing more than a mountain to climb next season to stay up and Enzo's stubbornness to change his system would have been a massive risk when we're up against it so employing a manager with a more flexible/pragmatic approach improves our chances in my opinion.
  5. That would explain why he's leaving then!
  6. Must be some fringe players we could take on loan as part of the deal?
  7. Just give us Palmer!
  8. Oh I can think of a few more!
  9. Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!
  10. I predict a whimper!
  11. Look at this way, he'll have plenty of free time to watch them in the PL next season!
  12. I'm sure we'll never hear the last of it if he makes any controversial decisions that result in them losing!
  13. I think the poll (and reality) would suggest differently!
  14. Should be a good final to be fair
  15. Ah bless they've given them all scarves!
  16. Good riddance
  17. But at least we're controlling our borders!
  18. Passing the money to charity is not a concession!
  19. What concessions?
  20. And a £25 charge!
  21. Reluctantly yes but won't be buying any merchandise.
  22. So they've paid lip service to the complaints but retained the most controversial aspect (i.e. the £25 charge) anyway! Thanks LCFC I'll re-coup my money by not spending a penny on merchandise.
  23. A White Rat trap?
×
×
  • Create New...