winteriscoming
Member-
Posts
5,497 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by winteriscoming
-
Any other manager in this league and I include those who’ve been sacked would have us at least in the top 6 by now. This squad under anyone half decent would have us into at least double figures points wise. The longer he stays the less likely we’ll go up. 4 wins in 34 games and that includes beating an under 21 team.
-
More ENERGY.
-
I’m interested to know what makes you think Russell 4 wins in 34 Martin will turn it around?
-
Would it though? Granted it would show form not so sure on the other 2 It’s hardly difficult teams. We should win the next 3 comfortably. Against sides in the bottom 6. I felt the same when we played Burton, MK Dons, and Barnsley. Don’t forget ENERGY.
-
Really don’t get this argument of keeping him if he wins the next couple of games. What has anyone seen to suggest we will?? We’ve been unable to beat absolute shit so far this season and lost to Oxford and Burton at home. Get him gone.
-
Very funny when Miranda found James Blunt taking charge strangely erotic.
-
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
winteriscoming replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
As long as those cheating bastards don’t win it. After Australia lost a test at home to Bangladesh recently it gives me some hope for the ashes next year. -
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
winteriscoming replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
First test between South Africa and Australia starts tomorrow. Apparently there have been record sales of sand paper in South Africa this week……… -
Clearly he’s not gonna change his way of playing. This is a guy who had 1 win in 16 matches when in the premiership with Southampton. I just wonder how many games we’re going to waste with this prat in charge.
-
He’s clearly better at public speaking than coaching. To mention that ‘you’ve been shit for years’ he’s obviously detracting himself from the situation he finds himself in. I understand that he hasn’t been here that long but already it feels like it’s itching for another pay off. Just a matter of time before him and Coady are on podcasts together passing the blame onto every other club they’ve been at. Sadly anything that involves Martin with passing will mean the show’s will last at least a few hours longer than it should.
-
Stevenage 2-1 LCFC, FT thread
winteriscoming replied to Phil Mitchell's topic in Leicester City Forum
I think Doyle with a different manager will be a decent player for us. The longer Martin remains here the worse Doyle will get. -
Last Truly Uplifting Performance by the Team
winteriscoming replied to The boy Linacre's topic in Leicester City Forum
Beating Southampton 5-0 at home under Enzo. I can’t remember who the opposition manager was but I bet it was someone shit…….- 38 replies
-
- 32
-
-
-
What makes you think these clowns will get rid of him? We have now been unable to beat Stevenage, Burton, Notts County, 10 man Barnsley and MK Dons and he’s still atm in charge. Not forgetting being thrashed at home to Oxford. The ego of Martin is nothing compared to Top and Rudkin.
-
Stevenage (A) Jersey Mikes Match Thread
winteriscoming replied to Ryy's topic in Leicester City Forum
Fvck getting an equalizer I just want more ENERGY. -
It really isn’t.
-
Stevenage (A) Jersey Mikes Match Thread
winteriscoming replied to Ryy's topic in Leicester City Forum
Get rid of this prat and hire Challinor before anyone else gets him. -
Stevenage (A) Jersey Mikes Match Thread
winteriscoming replied to Ryy's topic in Leicester City Forum
Everything has to be 99.9% perfect with Martin ball and yet it won’t register with the twat that we are currently a league 1 team. Not prime Barcelona. Nothing changes until new owners come in and he fvcks off. -
Stevenage (A) Jersey Mikes Match Thread
winteriscoming replied to Ryy's topic in Leicester City Forum
We actually started the game with playing balls over the top and looked better than this tippy tappy shit. Obviously Mr Ego wasn’t happy with that and we’ve reverted to type with endless passes going nowhere. Get this prat gone. -
Watched the substance. I really liked it.
-
What the fvck is Maya wearing?
-
How about Burton and Oxford will we finish above them? 😂 I’d forgot about them. I agree with you that we should be beating Peterborough but with this prat in charge I don’t see us winning enough matches.
-
Did you think the same thing when we faced Notts County, MK Dons and Barnsley?
-
Could someone please tell me in recent years who we’ve signed from Southampton or have played for them previously and been a success here? I can’t think of anyone. All shit.
-
We get rid of shit and replace them with more shit. Only difference being they’re special shit because Southampton don’t want them. It’s beyond a parody now. Fvck knows in a few weeks time what we do with them when hopefully Martin goes. The sooner KP, Rudkin, Glover and Martin go the better.
-
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
winteriscoming replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
I can’t believe that the former mayor of Manchester and current pm is defending the Man City owners…….. Anyone would think that he might be involved in someway. It’s not as if politicians have history of dodgy dealings and money laundering…..
