-
Posts
8,166 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
15
Everything posted by Gamble92
-
Really hope they don't go back to them for the kits after they decided not to sponsor us when we went down. Awful sponsor.
-
This needs to happen
-
Someone's probably already answered this but can anyone tell me why we are releasing kits like a brandless LG "retro" shirt l,with not exactly club legend, Matt Heath - then awful Burrda kits from a season we did absolutely **** all in, yet can't re-release the shirt we won the FA Cup in that so many couldn't buy? We have the same kit manufacturer and sponsor as then. It can't be a contractual issue.
-
No brainer to keep KDH. One of the (many) issues Forest have with their team is it's just a bunch of okay top division journeymen offered by agents. We should be building our team around our best academy players and keeping an identity. Not a chance we'd reinvest £40m without KDH and have a better team.
-
Honestly I don't mind admitting I'm going to be a mess when he leaves, and cry all night long. Worse than when we went down. I think everyone in the west stand should raise their fox leisure flask to him when he goes.
-
Or they're just shit
-
The only thing that's got anyone going in the West Stand this century is Fifty Shades Of Grey
-
I love Daka But I love winding up Zambians on the Instagram page more
-
Really hate how those who have hated on Daka, or any other player they've had it in for for ages, won't just be glad he does well but wait until he makes mistakes to say I told you so. It's not supporting your team. It's just weird behaviour.
-
I won't bother watching then. Lawn needs mowing anyway
-
Make it sound like he's working down a coal mine
-
He's manager of the most expensive squad in championship history. Sure he won't need Horlyx.
-
He will just use it as a sob story and pretend he's not got the best squad in the division. Very Pep like. No chance he'll walk.
-
Sack Rudkin now
-
Someone explain to me how you do a medical without terms agreed? I want to smash up a fax machine
-
So Rudkin welcomed bids for KDH expecting him to say he wants to leave. That would have then freed up the room to bring in a couple of players for Enzo and he would think he's got away with one again. Rudkin OUT
-
Can I just say I hate John Herbert Rudkin
-
It makes no sense for us to strengthen them even if they can't catch us. If Leeds don't go up that is good news for us next season. I'd rather Ipswich or Coventry be with us in the Prem
-
Understand your logic. It's just a very good deal for Inter considering they'd have lost him for free.
-
Until you realise he's free in the summer Rudkin stonks
-
I watched one of our u18s go and get a sausage cob with the £5 note he'd be given to raise money for Birch's run
-
It wasn't long back we would struggle to get 20,000 for a Tuesday night game. They'd have been about 18,000 there for a match like this last time we were in the Championship if the away team brought 100 fans. Come a long way if we're moaning it's not completely full. The main issue is the club not giving a shit when the demand outweighed the capacity. Then making games like last night £36. Piss takers.
-
Egg chasing bastards
-
As bad as our atmosphere is it's probably still better than quite a few Premier League atmospheres, which says it all. In fact anyone who went Hillsborough this season will know Sheffield Wednesday didn't sing at all until their last minute goal. Was absolutely dead. It isn't just the newer grounds. I have Forest mates (well acquaintances) who are saying how much the Premier League has killed their atmosphere. Despite some of the plaudits they get for singing their shite song at the start.
