-
Posts
4,583 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by fox_up_north
-
Something something if you make a tackle you have failed
-
Yeah that's a pen when you see it that way
-
Christ that turnover. Stupid place to give away the ball.
-
The orange away kit was lovely. I don't mind this. Away kits shouldn't be held to the same standards.
-
No. I'd say Real Madrid are worse.
-
Vardy 200 goals Literally all I want. Would be one minor positive from this shower of a season.
- 38 replies
-
- 23
-
-
How dare he move to a different workplace after years at his current job
-
Fascinated to know what happened with him. He seemed ideal. Sure the Austrian league is lower quality but those numbers were good. You don't consistently get that rubbish so fast without trying.
-
Very much so. I remember objecting to a local McDonald's because of concerns for rubbish that would appear on an adjacent field. A number of other people did. They built it anyway. Lo and behold - rubbish. Sadly, people will vote for money and convenience rather than putting in a bit of work to just make things better.
-
I find myself frustrated by people who champion acceptance and diversity (particularly over trans issues) who readily support immigration of those who hold values diametrically opposed to this. I feel uncomfortable with the idea that a growing number of people may prosper values in this country which prioritise religious belief over individual expression. I do not believe that religion should hold an importance or sway over society at a political level. I do not want to provide a home for people who would look down on, or even wish to see harm come to, my friends and family who have different lifestyles. I do not believe Reform are the answer and Farage's flirting with American Christian right is just as much a concern. I am mindful of the fact one should always be open to change and consider other ideas, so please do disagree with me if your experiences are to the contrary but those are my views, based on working with immigrants, talking to LGBT people and seeing changes around England.
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Aimed for 10 miles today but to avoid the heat I set off before 8am. Absolutely drained me and I cried off at 8.5 miles. What's worse - running in boiling heat or pounding rain? -
Now they get to go to France and get a pasting
-
PSG just don't want to score do they?
-
Let me guess...Arsenal pass down the right, overlap, cross for looking for a header?
-
All it took was several billion, numerous failed attempts of UCL, buying every primadonna under the sun and finally realising they just need a hard working bunch of players.
-
Ha. I figured PSG would do well but not that quickly. Their cup to lose.
-
THE JAMIE VARDY YEARS - THE FIRST FIVE SEASONS
fox_up_north replied to Thequickbrownfox's topic in Leicester City Forum
It's proper Line of Duty stuff. Great first few series and then outstayed its welcome. -
Daniel Farke to Leicester City?
fox_up_north replied to londonfoxfan's topic in Leicester City Forum
How am I only just hearing of this? -
Goldeneye. Calling it now.
-
Bilal El Khannouss joins - Official
fox_up_north replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
It included a Bobby that was about 4 years younger and working at a lower level -
Bilal El Khannouss joins - Official
fox_up_north replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
I think the Fulham one from a few years ago was pretty high up there -
Bilal El Khannouss joins - Official
fox_up_north replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Him, Mav, Fatawu and a competent striker would be a very good Championship forward line -
That's top tier banter
-
Contrary to some, I don't think Trump himself is that enamoured with far right fascist ideals as some of those he's surrounded by. He is a complete buffoon but I suspect a deadly cocktail of stupidity, gullibility, bruised ego over 2020 and a general nastiness have led him to seek support from the worst kind of people, as others abandoned him.
-
Just goading from RVN. Shades of Brendan's choices near the end. Just looking for pay off.
