Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. Well that's game over then
  2. Great, just spat my tea out all over my nice clean shirt
  3. They did what? I thought they'd spent half that!
  4. You have to say, Ipswich will likely be somewhat pleased with their season. They've been competitive, not needed to really spend and have conducted themselves well.
  5. Ha Spurs. Oh, wait...
  6. Strap in lads, 20 points is ON
  7. Social media team finding best footage for the goal of the month montage
  8. No, they only save that for clubs they care about
  9. Easy. My first 10k was slower than that and I've done several halfs in under 2 hours (about 1:56). Pick a flatter course, build up a mix of long runs and quick 5ks.
  10. Camavinga summing up the Real petulance
  11. What? We've seen Real come back from worst but not against...well...not amazing opposition
  12. Great. Now I've got the Van Gaal "sex masochism" quote in my head.
  13. 16.25 miles yesterday. Definitely need more water for those last 3 miles. I can get through a sports Evian bottle size in around 12 miles and have to start rationing. Legs are holding out. Started iffy but by mile 4-5 they settled in. As much as I'd like to get a 4 hour marathon, I want to just finish the damn thing!
  14. Having seen the scores, am I right in thinking it will be Liverpool game that sends us down?
  15. No. This is pre-roller. I'm saying I'll use them now.
  16. I do about 50 mins each way, once a week - leaving just after 7am and getting home just before 5pm. That wipes me out. Can't imagine being in a car 5 hours a day, all week is good for your health or your legs.
  17. Who wants to commute 100 miles a day FFS? Madness
  18. It won't work, though
  19. I clocked 106 miles over March in marathon prep. Christ. My legs really starting to feel it so twice a week I'm doing a good 15-20 stretch and roller session at the gym.
  20. Andrew Ryan had charisma and at least some coherence
  21. This is absolutely insane. Beyond belief.
  22. Dog walking, duh
  23. I briefly had a look at the lineup and didn't expect to see us 1-0 down within 2 minutes. I never expected to be a millionaire either, so who knows...
×
×
  • Create New...