Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. 8th. I think this is us, now. Don't quite expect a Sunderland but we could be down here a while. I reckon the academy proves useful in about 4 years.
  2. From the outside you look and think "trophy so sacking is madness" but if we'd have binned Brendan after the FA Cup win, the long term gains could have been much better. Spurs won EL with a terrible own goal. If United pip them to it, Ange is gone the next day. It's not great but makes sense. He walks away going "won a trophy, can't please everyone" and they get a clean slate with UCL and a new manager.
  3. Rodgers will 100% go to Spurs. Sutton being a usual wind up merchant again.
  4. And risk looking silly? Not a chance
  5. DO AYEW AND DAKA MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?
  6. The Winks isn't a highlight at all. I'd even say it's a lowlight and a sign of the issues within the squad.
  7. The point I was making is that it isn't unthinkable. Not in the way that you'd look and say "Liverpool won't go down". Their financials, the toxic atmosphere around the club, etc. I have genuinely never seen it in my lifetime.
  8. No chance. They're spending wisely.
  9. Genuinely not outside the realm of possibility they implode either financially or through relegation. Absolutely unthinkable even a year ago.
  10. That is startlingly accurate
  11. Hahaha jesus the state of that team
  12. Just done my first marathon. Was going well until the hail and wind storm at mile 21. Took about 15 mins off my time. Horrific end
  13. Hmmmm interview with our Gary after being linked....yep, he's coming.
  14. Ooh la la
  15. Marathon in 2 days. Got as much as I can prepared. Few people have advised me to start putting in more carbs couple of days ahead of time, so I packed in a few pastries yesterday and will keep an eye on more today. Such hardship.
  16. That handshake between Ange and Amorim was one of mutual pity
  17. They better cut to that kid at full time
  18. Crying kid makes it all worth it tbh
  19. Actual bit of quality play there
  20. That's an absolutely abysmal goal
  21. He's our PSR punishment, no?
  22. Imagine if they deduct now and technically make us fewer than Derby?
×
×
  • Create New...