-
Posts
4,583 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by fox_up_north
-
Honestly he should just come out and say it's the children who are wrong
-
It will be quite something if Slot comes in and wins the league in his first season with a squad "in need of a refresh"
-
For Simeone to become the credible third horse in a 2 horse race is absolutely spectacular. In the last 20 years, 18 titles have been won by Real or Barcelona. Simeone has masterminded 2 wins out of those. Absolutely incredible feat.
-
You know this for sure?
-
They should just split Europe. Anything left of Switzerland goes into one pot, anything to the right (as far as Ukraine) goes into the other. Do that until knock outs
-
Why the hell are they playing in Kazakhstan?!
-
Last one I went to, a bloke's nose exploded and another one knocked himself out hitting concrete. Great fun.
-
I would suspect we have very different experiences of gigs. Usually I'm at gigs where there's enjoyable violence - elbows, kicks, stage diving etc. If I go see a bigger band, it's normally because I like their album stuff and they usually end with a poppy one. Saw Offspring and binned off the entire encore a few years ago.
-
Tbf I have done that twice in the last year or so. I usually look up setlists before a gig, to get a feel. If I know a band routinely ends on X song I'm not that keen on, you can bet I'm sodding off early and saving my legs aggro of queueing to get out. Can really knacker my knees
-
Fergie was always looking to refresh. It's how he also kept control. Nobody got bigger than him or the club.
-
Small clubs, mate. Different with them. ThE lEaGuE nEeDs MaN cItY
-
I reckon 2-0 to Brighton but it's the application you want to see. Effort, running, pressing.
-
Odsonne Edouard joins on loan - Official
fox_up_north replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
His stats show about 5-7 goals a season recently. Not good numbers. If his wages were high then makes sense. -
Haha. For a second there, I thought I read that RVN is going to approach a loan for an unknown Man United kid midfielder when he's clearly looking at the back line. Oh.
-
Andy King joins coaching staff
fox_up_north replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
Mate, don't. -
Andy King joins coaching staff
fox_up_north replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
So when are we unveiling his statue? -
It's probably because those grown men have spent upwards of a month's mortgage/ rent per year to watch their team and expect to be entertained for that.
-
It's also more effective if players do it of their own choice. If you've got 9 out of 11 on the pitch doing it, it shows that the majority are fine with it. Same went for taking the knee. Some did, some didn't. Their call.
-
You guys could just save yourselves time and say "a new defence"
-
The subs had me worried but, by and large, they were made appropriately. If you need to take off Vesty and your only option is Faes then that's what you do. But I hope being on the bench gives Faes some food for thought.
-
Odsonne Edouard joins on loan - Official
fox_up_north replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Good news if true. Get a defender in and balance the squad more. -
Ermmmm....has Ruud hit his head?
-
Thought that. Ndidi and Soumare both holding position while Kristiansen runs up
-
I've always said I love VAR
-
While I can see that point of view and respect it might seem like it's celebrating - most people don't care if a stranger is gay, I will say campaigns like this are needed as I have friends who would rather not be threatened with violence when they're out an about. Footballers wearing a rainbow flag should just send the message of "these people are out there, they're doing no harm, leave them alone."
