-
Posts
4,583 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by fox_up_north
-
I think our tactic is "cause chaos in the box". Didn't say which box.
-
Amazing
-
Chelsea (H) 23rd November - Pre-match Thread
fox_up_north replied to Trav Le Bleu's topic in Leicester City Forum
That's certainly a collection of players -
Chelsea (H) 23rd November - Pre-match Thread
fox_up_north replied to Trav Le Bleu's topic in Leicester City Forum
Bants when he starts KDH -
Just seen Lookman is being eyed by Man United and Real Madrid. Proper "here's what you could have won" vibes.
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
We'll fuching see about that, mate -
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
I've done something silly and signed up for the Edinburgh marathon... -
Oh, great. Just what we wanted. Death by a thousand cuts, this season.
-
Pukka Pies to the rescue
-
The more I think about it, the more I'm sort of glad of where I live. I'm actively trying to contribute less to climate change by eating around 40% less meat and having solar. I'll likely by dead by the worst of it and at least I tried.
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
As noted - jelly babies, etc. I have those nature valley oat bars for big runs. Usually around mile 5/ 50 minute mark (depending on where you're at) And there's no chance I'd do Alton Towers half again. Absolutely none. They also badly managed numbers and didn't open rides until 1pm, so if you were someone who completed the 5k in 35 mins, you'd have had over 2 hour wait for them to even open rides. -
Every American I've spoken to has been amazed by the UK. NHS Cheaper and better quality food in shops No guns/ general threat of violence Statutory holidays and maternity
-
The Running Thread (formerly How fast can you run a 5k?)
fox_up_north replied to Sly's topic in General Chat
Alton Towers half today. Deceptively killer course. Lots of bottlenecks, very up and down, many obstacles. And it was damp. 1:55. Better than expected but it's definitely a race that attracts less able. There's also a 5k and there were people walking it after 2km. Unreal. -
What a numpty
-
WWE wrestler Rob Van Dam
-
Tough gig that, managing 4 teams at once
-
GENERAL SALE - West Ham and Brighton
fox_up_north replied to Foxes_Trust's topic in Leicester City Forum
The costs are pretty ridiculous. Brighton - who will demolish us - at £40+ minimum. Plus petrol and something to eat puts it around £60-65, which I can't justify for one game. Paid £70 last month for an all day gig 1pm-10pm. A mate likened modern football supporting to gambling - there's no guarantee of winning or even being entertained, you just spend money and hope for the best. I think if tickets were around £25-30, to account for the lack of entertainment, they'd get a much better atmosphere. -
Klopp the bloke around Liverpool seems decent. Stories of him giving advice to kids football, happily chatting with fans, etc. Touchline Klopp is fuching awful. If Coote only has experience of being shouted at for doing a difficult job, then fair enough he hates him.
-
Surely we don't have to pay him off if we just use employment rules? "Not been 2 years mate. Off you go"
-
I hope you're right but I have little faith in the club
-
He won't go. I daresay the club may even see him as a Dyche figure, where he goes down with us and they think he can rebuild.
-
Is he lazy or just a bit thick? Both are perfectly plausible.
-
There's nothing wrong in taking input from your team - that's why they're there. Ferguson said he learned to let others have input but the decision was his. I suppose it's whether it's framed as consulting or relying on.
-
Ah yes. Mixture of butter fingers and confusing games played with points. Makes my numerical comparison all more stark. We're going down.
-
At this point in 14/15... 9 points 11 goals scored (the 5-3 takes it out of whack) 18 goals conceded VS 11 points 14 scored 21 conceded There really isn't much difference and we've been VERY jammy with the late goals. We've used all our luck with the miracle survival, the league win and the FA Cup offside. I don't see us surviving.
