Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

fox_up_north

Member
  • Posts

    4,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fox_up_north

  1. On one hand, disappointing Everton got a point but on the 115 other hands...
  2. 3.75 miles today with quarter mile sprints. Dripping with sweat because it's about 8 degrees warmer than I expected.
  3. Actually thought this tbh
  4. Double drop is very, VERY rare. I know it's cool to think we would do it but I seriously doubt it.
  5. I'd also add that, as I've said before, you're looking at £50+ to get a ticket to a game. For that money, you want to enjoy it. It's not entitled to say "hang on, I've paid nearly £100 for me and my lad to come down and he's been bored out of his skull" I was down my local non league yesterday. It was cold, windy and bloody awful weather but had more enjoyment from it.
  6. If that's what he was doing then that's a stupid risk to take when you're in a relegation 6 pointer. It's one thing doing it last week against Newcastle or even the Man City game but to do it when you NEED 3 points....no.
  7. Oh blimey. Caught it on the radio while driving. At least with Brentford and Newcastle you could they were away to teams with decent form. That sounded like a car crash. Not even sure where we go from here.
  8. What makes you say he wouldn't be a certain starter? I admit that he probably wouldn't be the solution to midfield defensive issues but he'd be a fairly regular name on the team sheet. He's above Skipp, Soumare and (possibly) Winks.
  9. Tbf I get it. It really does make me uncomfortable but it was 8 years ago, he was found guilty and served his time. There's been no other allegations or evidence since. I've worked around musicians a lot and I have absolutely seen some terrible behaviour. I can fully understand and appreciate someone not wanting to go because of Simpson's. That's their choice and I don't think it's fair to judge them on that. I will also point out BBC just had Paul Merson on Strictly as well...
  10. It would be a real test of what is the actual marketable aspect. Is it the fact it's the top English league? Or the big 5? (Honestly, Spurs aren't included) Or is it the fact that ours is the league with the variety of teams likely to win?
  11. Sort the fuching back line/ defensive part. Prevent those shots from getting sprayed at us
  12. Glad I got to watch him in a City shirt but jesus christ, the incompetence here
  13. Absolutely sickening. Can't even beging to understand why you'd do it. I get why a shaking of a baby gets out of hand or even those lunatics who think their child is possessed by a demon but these two KNEW what they were doing. Why? As with others - don't ever think prison is enough
  14. Suarez got months for his bite in a competitive game. Cunha elbows a, let's be real, older bloke in the head and takes his glasses. That's assault. I hadn't seen the footage properly but I'd genuinely be tempted with lifetime ban. If you did that at work, you'd be sacked.
  15. KDH would walk into most lower half EPL teams. He already proved himself worthy and useful during relegation with us. Would take him back in a second.
  16. Not to make assumptions but now he's not a PL manager, he might be spending Christmas alone...
  17. I do find it insane Ward is still with us but we can't necessarily change that. Just have to suck it up. If Mads is out longer and Ward is the best we have, can't pin that on RVN.
  18. How has Russell Martin kept his job?
  19. Oh don't be daft. Far more important things to get upset about.
  20. Ok, whoever said Man City have been told some bad news that's not public....I believe you now
  21. Hahahahahahaha
  22. Fuching hell Walker...what will you do when someone actually squares up to you?
  23. Hang on, what? Wasn't aware of this
  24. Great maths skills, there
  25. Yeah this is a Newcastle win. Messy game but home win.
×
×
  • Create New...