Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. I know we were desperate but we should've just not sanctioned Cannons loan. Not great for Cannon but saves us wasting a loan signing on someone no-one wants.
  2. I've got into the NFL more this season, well I've followed the early games through the Red Zone most weeks Chose Buffalo to 'support' earlier in the season, mainly because I think the games look cool in the snow So g'won the Bills..
  3. Managed to avoid Musk for a long time and never really paid attention but can't go anywhere online now without seeing him or quotes from him. Why has his opinion suddenly become more newsworthy? He's really got the self-importance bug hasn't he. Also, from my limited knowledge I don't think Farage really wants to actually win an election. Perfectly happy being the outsider who 'speaks for the people' but without any actual power to do anything.
  4. I know he's low on confidence but that's cowardly by Zirkzee. Thought he looked offside anyway.
  5. Liverpool score so many goals by cutting in. De Ligt can't slide in like that
  6. Classic put your boot through it finish, lovely to see.
  7. If Mckenna was our manager he'd be getting pelters for not seeing a game out again.
  8. I'm not watching so it might be a stone waller but annoys me how many penalties there are these days.
  9. Don't worry, Ipswich are peaking too soon, we will time our run right If we're going down, let's atleast drag Everton down with us.
  10. I've enjoyed the reboot. Not sure if it's intentional but some of the gladiators are rubbish. One of the girls looked shit scared on the duel and that Viper has been awful every time he's been on.
  11. I hadn't checked any forecasts. But any bit of snow is usually enough
  12. I'd take the Ipswich game being called off please. Although u imagined they would've done it by now if there was a chance. Can see them getting something.
  13. Jakub Anyone but Justin Faes Okoli Thomas Winks Cartwright Monga El Khannous Alves Daka
  14. I don't usually like 11 changes but I'd be happy to not see most of the first team for a week.
  15. His strength was his overlapping and even underlapping runs when working with Barnes. Managers don't seem to want full backs to do that anymore. He was never good on the ball consistently and was always suspect in defence.
  16. Still blows my mind that we've appointed a manager that doesn't have a team around him he can trust.
  17. Alright is our best player most weeks. Thomas was fine today, always felt the criticism of him is OTT. Neat and tidy, doesn't do much wrong but lacks the extra bit to be at this level.
  18. Almost feel sorry for him, I don't think he's trying to be bad, he is just making horrible decisions consistently. Surely when you are out of form you take no chances. Fair enough noone shown for a pass but he had enough time to realise this and boot it away. Then he can have a go at others for hiding.
  19. Bilal must be ****ing knackered, did the running for 4 people today
  20. This will be a short thread if we are listing Ruud's tactics
  21. No more excuses after today. Couple of weeks to get some players in and games coming up he has to get results in.
  22. Clearly doesn't have any faith in his bench. Like to see if he's so slow when he has more players he actually wants. Never known a manager to.change centre backs so often, I know sometimes it's forced.
  23. Can talk about tactics etc but fact is this squad as it stands is not good enough to stay up. Apart from Mads when he plays, i don't think any player we have starts for a team outside of the relegation zone. Couple of squad players maybe but not regular first choice starters. Defence isn't good to hold out for 90 mins and its put under more pressure by the woefulness in front of it, unable to keep up the ball up the pitch. One tap in doesn't change the fact Mavididi can't beat a man at this level, Vardy is still great in around the box but in general play makes it difficult for us to keep the ball. Ayew had one of his better games today but isn't good enough.
  24. Haha ill take credit for that
  25. Not sure it's not brave enough, it's just not good enough.
×
×
  • Create New...