-
Posts
18,930 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by RowlattsFox
-
Still time to cock this up
-
Really is lose lose in here tonight isn't it might be a bit weird to celebrate but give the lad a break.
-
Got to see it as a good opportunity for Bristic, Watson and Doyle to make an impression.
-
I really want to say I'll pay no attention to this, but I know it will be a lie. Is it 4 players we have to have that started the last game? Razzioli Woyo O'Hora Gray Thomas Lundstrum Braybrooke Doyle Alves Bristric Watson
-
I guess if we keep signing defenders, we will sign a good one eventually
-
Leicestershire County Cricket Club
RowlattsFox replied to Sods's topic in General Football and Sport
Good ball but no need from Holland. Couldn't resist the temptation. I'm not sure we're favourites here, take some winning from the lower order. -
Leicestershire County Cricket Club
RowlattsFox replied to Sods's topic in General Football and Sport
Standard of umpiring terrible. Not even close. Being swayed by the stupid appeals. -
Leicestershire County Cricket Club
RowlattsFox replied to Sods's topic in General Football and Sport
Should be forced to review if you're going to appeal like a bellend -
Leicestershire County Cricket Club
RowlattsFox replied to Sods's topic in General Football and Sport
Impressive that Roland-jones can bowl this many in a row. Probably says much about the standard of County cricket that he can though. -
Leicestershire County Cricket Club
RowlattsFox replied to Sods's topic in General Football and Sport
That's a big mistake, probably because they wasted one earlier -
Leicestershire County Cricket Club
RowlattsFox replied to Sods's topic in General Football and Sport
Disappointing from Rehan again. For me he needs to decide if he's a batter who can bowl, or a bowler who can bat. Does neither at the minute. -
Leicestershire County Cricket Club
RowlattsFox replied to Sods's topic in General Football and Sport
Keep your heads lads. No need to panic yet. -
Probably not fun for man City fans but I'd rather watch this than Arsenal ( I know they conceded 3 yesterday)
-
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
When you are so dominant it would've been nice for England to bat first and at least try to entertain. You'd feel a bit short changed as a fan yesterday. -
Defence has been atrocious for 2 games so something got to give, but its Faes to the rescue I'm relatively up for the games until the line up is announced.
-
Dai Cornell joins on 1 year deal - Official
RowlattsFox replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Feedback from a friend was 'he's a nice guy' We ever had a shitter collection of goal-keepers -
Just sounds shit doesn't he
-
Obviously there is a lot of information not known but I assume they were looking at the pond straight away? The pond looked the most likely scenario sadly Unbearable either way but I hope he wasn't wondering around in the dark and on his own for hours before going into the lake. Horrible story, can't imagine the guilt you'd feel as well.
-
Leicestershire County Cricket Club
RowlattsFox replied to Sods's topic in General Football and Sport
Any reason why Rehan hasn't bowled? If he wants to play test cricket as an all-rounder then this is the situation he needs to prove himself. -
Assume it's because it isn't a 'dart score' you can get
-
Praying the 3-year-old lad that's gone missing turns up safe. As a parent, I can't even begin to imagine the feeling. I do find it amazing that there has been no sort of sighting at all when someone goes missing in the middle of the afternoon.
-
Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)
RowlattsFox replied to leicsmac's topic in General Football and Sport
Entertaining stuff but look small boundaries again. -
Don't care how good or talented he is, its madness that he thinks he deserves first team football, as a 15 year old, if that's what he does think. Stinks of agents and family getting ahead of themselves. This sort of attitude normally points more towards falling away than being a success.
