Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Sell on clauses Appearance bonuses Plays for England All these sorts of things need to be in the sale but Rudkin can't be arsed with any of that.
  2. Depends what scoreboard pressure and fatigue does to England's batting effort. Can see a Mitch Santner career best figures coming....
  3. Notts County are going to be so up for that first game aren't they. Exact opposite of our lot.
  4. That's a lot of pre season friendlies, when do the proper games start????
  5. Should go FA cup style straight knockout
  6. Why do we have to wait until 12? I'm bursting with excitement.
  7. It's been pretty much as expected for Scotland. Always going to be a tough group, perhaps they'd beat Haiti by more which is probably the disappointment. Always likely to get beat by Morocco and Brazil. When you see some of the match ups in the last 32. Teams in this group and group F can find themselves unlucky. Arguably Scotland playing Mexico as it stand is a better draw, I mean they'll still get beat but they'd have a better chance.
  8. That's a proper balls up from south Korea. First 2 games SA were one of the worst sides I've seen in the tournament and they've finished 2nd. Great result for Canada.
  9. Since when did Steve Clarke turn into Russell Martin
  10. The way the commentary are talking shows what a farce the 3rd place shit is.
  11. Scotland finish 3rd and probably get the best draw Scotland wouldn't be saying it was foul the other way around.
  12. Must admit I laughed to myself when I saw McKenna on a team sheet at the world cup
  13. Anthems best bit so I can go bed now
  14. Canada just carrying Davies around as a mascot then? Even if you are saving him the knockouts, surely you want him to have a run around before it?
  15. Not sure how it happened but that's a great goal
  16. Should've been a comfortable save but tries to scoop it away for some reason.
  17. Anyone worked out whether it's better to finish 2nd in this group? Can see it petering out into a draw if the Swiss aren't bothered about being 2nd.
  18. I wanted Canada to do well until I saw them play
  19. Looks like I've got a vendetta against him as I complained about him last time. But I feel like everything Laryea does annoys me, always on his backside or whinging.
  20. Harry Maguire might've been handy from set pieces last night
  21. To be fair to Tuchel you could see how annoyed he was at the pace we were playing at. Surprised at the comments from them that they were surprised by Ghana tactics. They were always going to sit back.
  22. Understand the latter stages but don't see why people bother with these type things for a group stage match against Ghana at 9pm on a Tuesday. Not just this one, but those all round the country.
  23. I want to want Scotland to pull of a surprise but can't bring myself to do it Media and fans would be unbearable and I knows that's what annoys people when England win too
  24. It's been quite pleasant today in the North West Nice little coastal breeze Tomorrow is going to be hotter though.
  25. I have enjoyed it so far but I do find myself looking at the amount of games left and thinking ****ing hell, it's going to go on a fair bit I wonder if tournament fatigue will become a factor, not just for us watching but for the players. Start getting bored of it.
×
×
  • Create New...