Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,930
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. **** sake is it loud enough?
  2. Boro could've surely made more subs earlier?
  3. Fry has been brilliant but he should've cut that out. Jammy ****ers but boro have offered nothing other than hard work
  4. Castledine has been woeful since coming on.
  5. Middlesbrough have been pretty shit but if only we had half the work rate of their midfield.
  6. Looked a pen but I think he just about pulls out. Brave call but I think its right so fair play because it looked like a foul.
  7. Which is why the lad shouldn't be holding the ball?
  8. I agree to be honest, it's a bad look for Southampton and a shit tactic but is it not upto to Middlesbrough to ensure security? Not sure about points deductions or being kicked out of competition personally.
  9. Was decent for 25 minutes but it's just been shit attempts at shithousing since then. Seen enough of the Southampton manager in this half to know he knew exactly what was going on with spying.
  10. Is Ryan manning ever not right next to the ref, proper dick.
  11. My guess would be something about sexuality.
  12. Someone's said something to Ayling obviously.
  13. Lots of bellends on this pitch
  14. Problem for me, and I reckon a lot of others, is I'm a bit of everything. Probably even reform if I'm honest. Makes it difficult to vote. I try to judge each local candidate on their merit, not the party they represent but even that is difficult sometimes. My local MP seems a decent guy and has local interest at heart, which is enough for me to probably vote for him again if there was an election now.
  15. Does anyone remember a time when a prime minister wasnt called to resign by someone? Is it time we introduced a transfer style window maybe at the mid point of a term where the prime minister can be judged on a significant time period Too simplistic im sure and I'm not one for politics so don't go beyond headlines but feels like so much time and effort is spent 'saving the job' rather than doing anything else. That goes for Starmer and those before him.
  16. So how is Mourinho ending up back at Real Madrid
  17. Will probably end up travelling around being 12th man for the England test series
  18. Legend, but we need to move on. The more reminders we have of where we used to be, the more depressed I'll be. And plus he's earnt the right to not have to put up us right now.
  19. How has the Hull side we played a few weeks one game from the premier league? That's football I guess One off game anything can happen, but it would be a big shock if one of boro or Southampton don't go up.
  20. In that sense, I think so because it was so slight that it could have easily gave a penalty away.
  21. Just about touches it. Lucky really.
  22. Growing up when I played it was all about being 'touch tight' but it was never holding. Needs to get back to that but it's been allowed to go too far so I can't see how it can. Of course before VAR and constant cameras looking at everything, you'd get away with a bit of pulling or blocking but it was nothing like it is now with instances like Trossard where his sole role is to hold and block. Not even care where the ball is. Why and when did defenders putting their arm around the waist of an attacker even become a thing that was accepted?
  23. Just looking through the other scores - Glamorgan number 11 went in as night watchman it seems and now he's 30 off 180 balls But is seeing them home for victory up to this point
  24. Try and smash to a 150 lead then you never know
×
×
  • Create New...