Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Oh another foul by Downes
  2. I feel sorry in the sense that whatever he does there is at least 3 shit options.
  3. Don't see the point.
  4. Don't even know where the away fans are at Southampton any more. Is there any there?
  5. I don't understand how you don't bring Ricardo on, has to be better than having skipp at left back.
  6. Can't blame for the first one, the player is offside. But the third is really poor. Second you could say he could go for the tackle but then he's accused of diving in.
  7. I was having a nice evening 45 minutes ago. Why am I not watching champions league football as a neutral.
  8. I heard the shout from here Vestergaard FFS
  9. What is the point Ricardo being on the bench midweek?
  10. So people just ignoring Aluko role in the goal then? He doesn't follow the run closely enough and has not stopped a cross all night.
  11. And Downes doesn't get a yellow?
  12. And offside
  13. Never a foul.
  14. They might pick on personality and character, which may include golf and I'd agree that it shouldn't be the main reason but do you really think they are picking on golfing ability? English cricketers aren't the only sports people who play golf in spare time.
  15. Could be a big night for our season. Another win here and I think we can say we are right back in contention (subject to any points deductions)
  16. I'd agree if the alternatives weren't abysmal.
  17. The golf is a bit an easy target for the press, what else are they supposed to do after training? They just used to get pissed.
  18. Are we still on 26 players or is it back to 23?
  19. I think we have to risk Ricardo. Aluko at left back.
  20. Having only just seen the red card, I gey rules are rules but that's ridiculous. Just get on with it.
  21. Dewsbury-Hall can use his right foot after all
  22. Can't get my head around the fact it was meant to be day 4 today In the grand scheme of things, a 2-day match in Canberra is no preparation for a test match in Brisbane against Mitchell Starc. However it's another bad look for this squad. They'd just go, bat once and get caught anyway.
  23. The subs and the pictures of thos nit playing show how much Arsenal have spent to build this squad.
  24. Just waiting for the needless Romero red card now.
  25. We probably enquired at that time but he's about as London as they come. Would've took some convincing.
×
×
  • Create New...