Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

RowlattsFox

Member
  • Posts

    18,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by RowlattsFox

  1. Brilliant and ridiculous at the same time
  2. Brilliant innings but equally frustrating he can't just see it through.
  3. Hamza is going to be here for ever isn't he. Soon as you think he might leave a new manager comes in and we drop down to his level. Such a hit and miss team. Great to see Hermansen back, bilal/fatawu/Mavididi is quite exciting. We'll ignore the rest.
  4. Don't do it. As soon as you think we will win a collapse will occur. These 2 get it to less than 100, then i believe
  5. Not sure if I enjoy Brook or think he's a knobhead I guess it's a case of if it comes off, he's great but gets out in the next 10 minutes then he's not...
  6. Need some luck to survive a delivery like that. Brook to bat sensibly?
  7. To be fair he's another one who's barely played any red ball all summer.
  8. When was the last time there was such a reaction to a player sale Bet he makes some good reading for any lurking Wrexham fans....
  9. Can't wait for defeat at Wrexham with Ward in goal and Coady at the back Typical Wrexham signing and I think there fans will probably be celebrating a coup.
  10. Such a unnecessarily chaotic test match, everything seems to be in a rush. If Bethell gets runs here he cements his talent because he's done nothing but carry drinks all summer and now expect to find some crucial form with the bat.
  11. Harry Brook is better than this. I'm all for positive batting but come on.
  12. Not met a single person who hasn't had the time of their lives but I spent some time watching YouTube vids last night and found them all a bit underwhelming. Videos obviously don't give it justice, especially fan ones
  13. He would still be horribly inconsistent but I'd be amazed if Crawley/Duckett don't open in ODI cricket soon.
  14. This is going to be a horrible start to the season isn't it
  15. Great return from Gus. Tbh I think I'd forgot how good he can be. Ridiculous how quickly these two get off when it works.
  16. With Woakes injured England needed a start like this. Poor from India. Appears being in-consistent is Tongues biggest strength
  17. Oops. Been all over the place but managed to get 2 beauties
  18. Josh tongue is bowling himself out of an ashes tour at this rate
  19. Value is irrelevant really - freeing up wages is more important. Especially if we are keeping Vestergaard.
  20. Red flags this one for me, after one particularly good goal-scoring team. No-one in the Premier League willing to get him on a free speaks wonders too. That said, he definitely improves a key area of the pitch.
  21. Has there ever been so many changes across both sides in-between test matches?
  22. Overton did well with the bat last time he was in the team. Worry about taking 20 wickets, but then it's been a push all summer anyway. Watch it be the only pitch that has spun all summer. Personally, I'm hoping for a rain affected match.
  23. I wasn't prepared for how happy them photos made me feel
×
×
  • Create New...