Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Worked with enzo maresca
  2. It really does need this… MON don’t **** it up
  3. Never been so interested in Scottish football
  4. Yeah but a player/coach role would be good for sure, we are in a mess and could do with him around
  5. I would prefer West Ham’s fixtures… they might be 2 points behind… but I look at who spurs have and they will be lucky to get more than a point from those games. It’s still very much open. I expected Spurs to win today, so glad they didn’t
  6. It took a long time to make the decision, very harsh on West Ham I felt, and that could well relegate them
  7. To be honest, that was very harsh on West Ham they put in a great performance and deserved a point
  8. Unfortunately I feel it is West Ham down. I can’t see them beating Arsenal.
  9. DD got my respect back, two early knockdowns, but regrouped and showed excellent composure and got himself in control of the fight
  10. Don’t know how he made it to the 11th incredible fight.
  11. This gets stopped earlier if not a title fight
  12. Come off the stool stumbling
  13. Wardley! He is somehow standing what is going on… no one no one takes this
  14. wardley hardly has a face left!
  15. Wardley does have a chin, that is confirmed
  16. Not sure how Wardley is still standing
  17. This is a good fight! I’m loving it
  18. I would have expected quicker balls into the box… PSG, seemed to be happy handling the wingers by doubling up. Bayern needed to change the attack up earlier.
  19. Good goal, could be too late though
  20. Atletico not really been getting at Arsenal. Deserved lead here
  21. Imagine our team between 2015-2021 in this league now..
  22. Allen totally bottled this…. 16-14 up had several chances. Especially the black
×
×
  • Create New...