Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

AjcW

Member
  • Posts

    22,371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20

Everything posted by AjcW

  1. He’s had a habit in his career of taking the number one spot after a keeper injury or a drop in form of someone else. I’ve no doubt he’s here to compete or perhaps we have a decent offer on the table for Jakub.
  2. Are we going to start selling these shorts? Getting a bit weird now
  3. Always assumed it was for ranking purposes. Agreed though, could just give the two losing semi finalists the same points.
  4. It's only on the kids kit too, random
  5. GIVE ME ****ING STRENGTH inspired by the historic colours of the 20-21 League Cup triumph.
  6. We’re about to sign two attackers. He needs another loan IMO. Perhaps Martin likes the look of Hutchinson and Otchere more.
  7. Can I drink my own sick, eat my own shit and receive a token to volley the messy haired **** off the cliffs of Dover?
  8. On the plus side. Choudhury is on the pitch and hasn’t been chosen as captain….
  9. Aye, like I say there's no reason they can't be trialists even if not everything is signed off.
  10. Doubt it, Preston is £75, Everton £80 They pretend to be premium but quality is terrible.
  11. Would have been nice to get one of these attacking signings over the line before tonight, surely we could have them both in as trialists even if the paperwork/medicals aren't finished?
  12. The home shirt is rather nice too!
  13. Yeah I was taking the piss/expecting the worst
  14. Well I love everything about this!
  15. About as Scandinavian as Tete was Brazilian.
  16. All white, blue collar, blue cuffs........ GOLD SHOULDER STRIPES
  17. I praised the launch yesterday, but wasn't expecting the silence after, find it a little odd. There's been nothing online or on socials with a proper shot of the kit or anything like that. I know it's officially out on the 31st but surely could have done pre orders online and done the fun activation/in person orders as planned still?
  18. Why would have come here to be 3rd choice? There's literally Premier League sides signing arguably worse than him for a 3rd choice well paid slot.
  19. Was just about to say this, was really impressed with him in the play offs when it came to winning the ball.
  20. The gold is a real shame but no chance they were convincing top to leave it off both kits
  21. Schools done already in leicester??
  22. I know I love a moan, but it’s nice to see us actually making an effort to sell something/make some money for a change. Seen some definite influence from the new commercial director already. Some good… some bad (persisting with BC shame)
  23. **** me. Like being in the school parents class WhatsApp
  24. I bet he can’t wait to be rolled out in front of 30 people in the square
  25. I know we all probably gave it pelters, but positionally, this squad selection is looking more and more inspired by the minute. Personnel wise, probably always up for debate. But the subs made today show just how flexible the selection has allowed us to be when needed. Also absolutely love Tuchel making decisive subs whenever the **** he feels like it and not just 75 mins plus!
×
×
  • Create New...