Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

AjcW

Member
  • Posts

    22,371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20

Everything posted by AjcW

  1. U21s away to Leeds tonight. Last game before the play off phase. I think we’re more or less qualified unless Stoke get an 18 goal swing From memory I think it’s 1st vs 16th and so on in the play offs. Think we can finish as high as 9th.
  2. It’ll only be a 1 or 2 pt job so I imagine they might try and get it done this week, especially if WBA have worked with them and accepted it.
  3. AjcW

    Hope

    Saying “sarcasm not tolerated” on a platform where many of us have honed our sarcastic craft over the years is quite something
  4. Allegedly we have a new DOF but he’s not been seen this month and was meant to start end of March…. So that’s interesting…
  5. I mean having good batsmen tests Englands county bowlers and fielders, so I think it’s a completely ridiculous argument full stop to be honest
  6. Dragged back in but play Preston Watford and Sheff Weds in their last 4 so they’ll be reet
  7. Pretty sure it won’t be mathematically any earlier than Hull, just down to goal difference. Might be wrong! Problem is that becomes goal difference reliant and other teams losing twice so in reality we’re already ****ed at that point
  8. You just know a little lightbulb has flickered on and the first mention of “oh I didn’t realise we might actually get relegated” has happened. Rowett will go and we’ll lose the next 4 with King in charge again.
  9. He’s not been great at all, started off promising. But ultimately if he’s getting 2nd most shots in the league since joining, then the negligence lies with the chief ****ing idiot for not signing a 9 in January.
  10. Andy Hughes on the touchline crossing that one off the list.
  11. No one fancied just hacking him down?
  12. Interesting that the Feb attendees included the commercial director who hadn’t even been announced at that point. My favourite bit was “Jon Rudkin was formally introduced” given it was his first attendance
  13. Bristol City are just doing their usual of playing well as soon as there’s nothing to play for. I like Roy and he’s had a good career, but there’s nothing more to it than that
  14. How’s this season gone? I broke down on the M1, recovered to trowel services. Car completely ****ed. But still…. I’m happier to be here than hillsborough….
  15. Enjoy the game, I’m currently broken down on the M1 😭😭😭😭
  16. Absolute demolition this!
  17. Any travel advice from people who have been before. I’m coming from South Notts, torn between train from Loughborough/parkway or driving there and parking (trains are a bit sparse tomorrow!)
  18. That the fella who is on Newcastles shortlist?
  19. Didn’t even realise until the second half
  20. I don’t like piling on commentators but this fella is a joke
  21. Wish he’d shut up already
×
×
  • Create New...