Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Spudulike

Member
  • Posts

    13,699
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Spudulike

  1. They're not going to tell us, are they? Just out of spite. They hate us.
  2. I'm sure it has been done for some time. However, the club haven't had the time to announce it given all the best wishes they are putting out about various religeous bollox. It takes time making sure that none are missed.
  3. Are we to expect the club to tell us that we have a new management team at some point? Or perhaps wait to see if we notice who's in the dugout.
  4. Language, mate. Kids read this stuff...
  5. I would give mine up if it was just me. However, I fear that I'll lose a connection with my son. A home match is a full day out for us being Foxiles and the togetherness is the most important thing for me, at least. Also the only chance that I get to see my sister. So far swerved having that difficult conversation about this but it does feel that it's come to a natural end for me not only our football club but also the connection to my home city. Sad.
  6. I remember Jack Hobbs getting a red and Ricky Lambert missing the subsequent penalty which, I think, was a first for him. From memory, Matty Fryatt scored the only goal and we held on with 10 men.
  7. That was the one when the groundsman got sent off
  8. Must be a decent chance of a clean sheet now
  9. Do we know anything about his assistant or coaching staff? Hoping that Kingy will still be involved.
  10. And if there's anybody left in here That doesn't want to be out there..... I predict a Rowett.
  11. Not making excuses but perhaps the delay was whilst sounding out other options and giving them time to turn us down. Better than diving straight in for Rowett which would've drawn criticism.
  12. My Chelsea supporting mate was asking me yesterday what the hell has gone wrong. So after going through the headline facts he concluded the club was being run very badly. I tried to explain the club isn't being run at all as far as we know. No communication with the media or fans and can only assume the players and staff are still being paid (we would've heard if not). Totally confused as to what to do now as a season ticket holder. I'm still just about willing to continue supporting the club but have to receive something back in return. Lost
  13. Even GB News want a piece of the action...
  14. I'm too far away from Leicester to listen on a wireless.
  15. Can't even listen to Radio Leicester online as it's the rugger.
  16. Vitor Pereira already in talks, it seems.
  17. They're not fit, physically or mentally. If only they had a decent training facility.
  18. I can clearly remember the return fixture after the 0-9. He did a superb job on us that day when we were actually still decent. Vestergaard was immense that game. Besides, he does that Austrian/German fist pump thing. It's a yes from me.
  19. Tottnum or Palace, probably.
  20. De Zerbi is available. Perhaps shouldn't be in the Relialistic managers thread. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cgqejpj4d80o
  21. It's just so depressing. Ridiculous, I know, but I am actually losing sleep over this.
  22. Same old shite from players. Disappointed but will learn, work hard at training, stick together and go again. Just f'uk off, all of you
  23. The players are most likely over it already. Probably finding it quite funny
  24. Rowett mentioned something about the club making an ambitious appointment
  25. This had got a Bristol City vibe to it.
×
×
  • Create New...