-
Posts
13,699 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by Spudulike
-
There's probably a name given to bigot accusers.
-
The French people have lost confidence in the political system with the Government detached from the public. Sounds familiar.
-
I want them to stop the silly rehearsed slogans and treat us with some respect. '14 years of Conservatives', '£22b black hole', 'further and faster' it goes on and on. Just shut the Fuch up and get on with it.
-
Delivery, delivery, delivery. The latest Labour slogan. Must have heard it 20 times from various Labour MP's over the past two days. Don't they understand the public are sick to death of hearing this guff as an answer to every difficult question. Emily Thornberry has just said it. Labour are not listening.
-
Madness. They want to be arrested to make a point. The average age of those previously arrested is 54. They look much older looking at those pictures. Non-workers, I'd guess, that aren't worried about getting a criminal conviction. Give them all a £1k fine. Easy money alongside parking tickets. Kerrching.
-
We'll never know what Angies reaction would've been if the conveyancing firm had suggested that she may have paid too much tax on the Hove property but advised that she sought out expert tax advice, will we. But we have a good idea.
-
Sticking up for Rupert Lowe now? I can't keep up with who the bad guys are anymore
-
Very unfair to single out Lucy Powell and sack her for being useless when they're all equally useless.
-
That's so last year
-
Wonder if we played them in a friendly and swapped pendants or something?
-
I'd take issue at your assertion this is being driven by the Far right. The Sandie Peggie vs NHS Fife case disproves this.
-
I'm making the assumption that you are male. The two most important people in my life are women who are both freaked out that men dressed as women might be entering female toilets and changing rooms.
-
Feel like we've been short changed in this. I wanted to see a Danny Ward comedy show but he's injured
-
What's he doing on the Wales bench? The lad is English
-
Portsmouth match on 18th Oct is a 19:45 kick-off. When did that happen? So annoying I'll have used up my 10 resales by Christmas at this rate.
-
I'm sure there will be if we swap Leagues with Burnley.
-
Depends which version you'd take back. My earliest memories are of the old Main Stand and pre-pens in the Spion Kop. That was even before the boxes and orange seats on the Filbert Street end. Filbert Street had been losing it's character season after season until it just wasn't the same by the end. Even to the point that I felt that we'd lost it way before demolition. I wasn't massively upset by the end, especially when the generic, soulless Carling Stand came down. It had served it's time and we are still based in our traditional neighbourhood.
-
Apologies if already posted. Fast forward to 3:25...
-
So how are we all feeling now the window has closed.
Spudulike replied to Suzie the Fox's topic in Leicester City Forum
Didn't want to lose El Khannouss but, at this moment, content that James and Ramsay will prove to be more useful to us over a long, hard Championship season. -
Julián Carranza joins on loan - Official
Spudulike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
Very easy to be influenced by online opinion. I'm trying my best to not be swayed but it's not always easy. I will lean towards the positive side unless he's crap. Even then I will be supportive during the game whilst he's wearing our shirt and I'm in the stadium. -
Talking of dodgy deals, this might be worth watching tonight... BBC News - Premier League players lost millions in investments - BBC Sport https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cg7jn722rkeo
-
At least gives some breathing space to get Carranza and Ramsay integrated. Seems that we have a decent chunk of the squad available. Fatawu not gone?
-
How many do we have away on international duty? Just wondering how many Xavi and Marti will have available at Seagrave to continue the revolution.
-
Our strongest 11 now we know our squad.
Spudulike replied to jayfox26's topic in Leicester City Forum
It is quite possible but it's low risk though as he'll be returned to sender in the summer if he bomb's. Might work out and might score a few important goals. Need to start on a positive note and give him a chance. -
Have we been removed from his Insta?
