-
Posts
13,699 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Everything posted by Spudulike
-
Difficult to say before seeing Carranza play. Might be worse than Daka (it is possible).
-
Carranza has joined Newport on loan.
-
Woyo Coulibaly joins Sassuolo on loan - Official
Spudulike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
No mention of options or obligations? -
Bilal El Khannouss loaned to Stuttgart - Official
Spudulike replied to moore_94's topic in Leicester City Forum
So, £5m loan fee and £25m (or Euros) from Stuttgart next summer whether he's wanted or not? -
I hope that its not your last post. This is great. Thanks, Hilde
-
I think that I would appreciate it far more if I'd never heard Blue Weekend. That last album could never be bettered. My favourite of the decade. Stunning. I am enjoying The Clearing though. Usually best played late at night.
-
Think the old firm clubs are broke after not qualifying for the UCL.
-
So why are Rennes letting him go so cheaply? Anyone been on the Rennes fans forum?
-
We are. Just not playing in it this season.
-
Welsh squad!? He's born and raised in Hereford. Thank you Wiki.
-
I know the square root of f'all about this lad but I'm excited because FoxesTalk is. Just hope you are right
-
-
Yeah, but Florist? Makes them sound flowery and fragrant. Hardly an insult. I prefer the more accurate Snotties or Snotters or their actual name of Notts Forest. Always gets a reaction.
-
I fully retired on 30th Sept last year after working the previous couple of years part time. Can't say that I've regretted it but still feel lost almost 1-year on. I havent found that thing to do yet to give me some passion and excitement and perhaps never will. It's not been helped by various illness I've been battling through. To be honest, I can trace my malaise back to the first lock down and a very nasty bout of covid. Never quite the same since and lost something. Having time to think hasn't helped me and sometimes leaves me feeling overwhelmed and anxious about nothing. I'd rather just get on with something. I'll get there but its just taking me a bit of time. We are all different.
-
Florist
-
Bilal El Khannouss (Stuttgart loan, official)
Spudulike replied to lcfc_forever's topic in Transfer Talk
He did and by rocking up in the stands doesnt suggest a player that is refusing to play. All points at the clubs decision not to play him. -
Bilal El Khannouss (Stuttgart loan, official)
Spudulike replied to lcfc_forever's topic in Transfer Talk
We dont know if he refused to play. Equally likely the club left him out to protect an asset from injury. One of our better signings as he at least leaves making a financial profit to the club unlike many others. -
To save anyone from reading the article, the last sentence is the summary... ".....it’s unlikely that the two sides would agree on a deal."
-
On a Birmingham forum they're complaining about being attacked after the match by Leicester fans in Morrisons car park.
-
Not sure there's a link but I heard him say it on RL after last night's match. Can't quote the exact words but said funds are available and expected things to happen over the next 3 days.
-
Sad thing is, I dont think the system will allow us to keep him if he continues on this trajectory. The pundits will ramp up the standard deserves to be at a big club until he ends up in the reserves somewhere going backwards.
-
Hamza won't need to be his best mate. Resonable to assume that some players dont get on with others which is no different to other walks of life. I'm sure that he's grown up and professional enough for this not to be an issue. We really dont need all this pandering to footballers/celebrities personal beliefs most of which is deliberately misinterpreted on socials for effect. Plenty of echo chambers out there for that sort of thing that can be ignored by the rest of us. Solomon seems like a great fit for us. Not expecting it to happen anyway which is a shame.
-
Marti just confirmed on BBC RL that BEK was left out due to a few things going on but he likes him as a player and will be important for us if he stays. Expecting quite a lot of player movement by Monday.
-
Is the rail seating making a difference? Not read much feedback.
-
Not sure that he actually wants new signings. Said himself that he likes to work with a small squad.
