Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
And got told to play on the left, despite his best performances last season (and only ones) were on the right. Would have made more sense for him to come on for Ayew.
I'm not sure 'clear and obvious error' applies to offsides as they are factual - offside or not.
It's more a mockery from the PL that they can't/don't have technology that can bring up a camera angle to definitively show the evidence that he is offside or onside.
Yeah before the game. But when the game pans out the way it did today with some of the decisions made I think everyone one has a right to be aggrieved.
I'd genuinely have preferred us to bring on El Khannous or Buonanotte to give some outlet at the front and then if they equalised I'd have been less angry (but still annoyed at not winning!).
Choudhury isn't up to the standard we need. The game has moved on from what he can do and what we need players to do.