Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,302
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Mahomes throwing interceptions today
  2. Are you taking the piss
  3. Started by the same person
  4. VAR in PL would have a field day. Probably take about half an hour to analyse how to disallow the goal.
  5. Only if the player is ahead of the ball. Which is going to be an extremely rare occasion.
  6. I still can't work out how, in the 2nd image, Mateta is onside. Even with some deception on the naked eye, I can't make sense of it
  7. That's disgusting.
  8. And it wasn't the only time. Mitchell or their left winger regularly had time and space on that area of the pitch. He regularly drifted in.
  9. What's record amount of bookings in a single PL game?
  10. All well and good but we've not won any games.
  11. Think it'll happen before 23rd Nov mate
  12. Sorry but did Sanchez actually just scream to the ref 'I got the ball'
  13. Bournemouth all over Chelsea.
  14. It's a bit of an odd time to try it .
  15. And got told to play on the left, despite his best performances last season (and only ones) were on the right. Would have made more sense for him to come on for Ayew.
  16. That's what I meant
  17. Holy fvck.
  18. Decent. Like his performances so far.
  19. Everton will probably do similar to us next week. Go 2-0 up but we won't have the attacking intent to bring it back to 2-2 or even win.
  20. I'm not sure 'clear and obvious error' applies to offsides as they are factual - offside or not. It's more a mockery from the PL that they can't/don't have technology that can bring up a camera angle to definitively show the evidence that he is offside or onside.
  21. Not the reason we lost today but also not the reason we would have gone on to win the game.
  22. McNeil scores. Everton ahead after having about 5% of the ball
  23. Yeah before the game. But when the game pans out the way it did today with some of the decisions made I think everyone one has a right to be aggrieved.
  24. I think it'll be next Saturday but it's gonna be a long old slog of a season nonetheless.
  25. I'd genuinely have preferred us to bring on El Khannous or Buonanotte to give some outlet at the front and then if they equalised I'd have been less angry (but still annoyed at not winning!). Choudhury isn't up to the standard we need. The game has moved on from what he can do and what we need players to do.
×
×
  • Create New...