-
Posts
5,261 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by Filbert_Ross
-
Me & all my season ticket gang just booked a table at a curry house for 8pm Friday. 🥳
-
All good but the Rudkin one would be funniest
-
The Crows Nest
-
Not sure if to bother going this. Seems pointless.
-
Me & fellow season ticket holder mates will book a table in curry house for 8pm if this game a dead rubber. curry it is then.
-
The atmosphere should be rocking now all the dinosaur season ticket holders have made way for the fresh blood shouldn't it?
-
Driving Brugge next Thursday. Any big tips for us whilst we are there ? (Two kids in tow, 7&5 )
-
Yeah they are sound.
-
Thanks for all your replies. Seems like quite a few options out there then.
-
Thinking of getting a Monzo or Revolut card for mainly European travel spending. I don't really want to pay a monthly fee & can't be bothered to transfer all my wages & bills to the account either. Revolut looks the better of the two but any experiences people want to share on either card ?
-
Got tickets for Wilderness festival yesterday for myself wife & two young kids. First time at Wilderness.
-
Ipswich out of cup then. Stay at 3pm Saturday when we go out also then?
-
Oases on Narb Road
-
Four Tet at Finsbury Park in August. Going just for a mates 40th. Not something I'd normally go to now I'm mid 40's
-
Me & two mates going Vienna to see a band in August. Going for 4 nights. Band is playing Arena Wien Open Air. ideally we want to stay that side of Vienna which is same side as the airport. any areas anyone would recommend with bars etc and got transport links ? don't want to end up staying in some business district. Ha.
-
I went Rock City in December & wanted to do it again
-
Just booked flights & tickets for Babyshambles in Vienna in August 🎉
-
🗣️when we get promotion this it what we'll sing , we are champions we are champions , Andy Kings King E I E I E I O
-
I would've gone into witness protection if I'd stabbed Rachel in the back like Steven could have. Wouldn't cross her.
-
Got a Sleaford Mods ticket for Xmas for Rock City next month. they are probably passed their best but I'm sure it'll be a good night. my mate got a ticket as a present also.
-
I don't think I can be arsed. First day back at work , another £40-50 in the pub etc. getting home about 11:30pm to be at work at 5:30am the following day. All for what? Served up a freezing cold platter of turd.
-
we all enjoyed that. Would definitely take the kids again.
