Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Filbert_Ross

Member
  • Posts

    5,261
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Filbert_Ross

  1. He loved to wind up teams down there didn't he?!
  2. Des another legend from down there, & Phill. It's still carrying on down there. Not many teams.
  3. yeah that's where I knew him from.
  4. Yeah he was. Just seen his photo. used to ref our 5 a side league also. rubbish news
  5. He a linesman in the lower leagues ?
  6. That's even better. I live in Narborough so can get train from Narb to Nuneaton easily enough.
  7. Just gone to sort train after got tickets. replacement buses etc on that day 🙄 might go from rugby then.
  8. Seen someone say the Steve Cooper looks like someone has rang his house phone after 10pm
  9. I've read through it twice and can't see bowl mentioned. I must be being blind. What am I missing?
  10. Someone told me that 16,000 season ticket holders opted for a card, is this true? not scrolled back through this thread.
  11. Mandatory google phones for season ticket holders incoming.
  12. Some of my family went last night. left at the interval.
  13. Could the last few seasons. Let's hope we can still do it this season.
  14. I'm thinking of taking my two kids just so they can see the stadium really. obviously it's one per supporter number 🙄 my kids have never been a game. They are 6 & 3. Do I create an account for each of them through my own account? thanks
  15. Walked from Vaughn Way up Churchgate towards train station yesterday. Was like walking through a foreign city, also the amount of fast food delivery cyclists bezzing past people constantly it won't be long before some gets seriously injured.
  16. Why didn't they just get Cooper a year ago if he was the right man? If he wasn't the right man then, then he's isn't now.
  17. Not my thing at all but love to hear this sort of stuff. 🤝
  18. Camping in Peak District next week near Buxton for half term. weather don't look great but oh well.
  19. Jamie Vardy Preston away 2024
  20. I'll look forward to the traditional leaked fixtures which bare no resemblance to the real thing.
  21. Worked it out. i normally return same day. I'll be returning the following day hence the return trip costing double to what I'm used to paying.
  22. That's changed from earlier. even looked at south Wigston to/from leicester & that was £10.40 return. glad the price looks more normal now. 🎉
  23. Narborough to leicester train prices seem to have doubled. £14.80 return now. 10 min trip
×
×
  • Create New...