Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fleckneymike

How many points?

this thread hahaha. was gonna quite the first post or two and say hahaha how wrong could you be but i'd have to quote about 50 posts to laugh at them all. played the boys. 

All 27 points possible, we finish 14th, Pearson is hailed as a god

we sign ronaldo and finish next season with the uprising of drinkwater and James who become full england internationals and Pearson takes hodgsons job as england coach, leicester get into europe and win the champions league, pearsons england squad wins the euros and then the world cup and Sir nigel gets a knighthood.

14th place looks on albeit we can only get 22pts from those last 9... Vardy is now in the England squad so I'm hoping for Europe next season and Messi to come...

Looking back at this, it's an absolute farce that we don't even feature in this article come the last day of the season. Not even in the bottom 6!! :D 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32855534

I don't think enough is being said about how incredible this turnaround has been. Should go down in the history books and be remembered forever but I get the feeling that won't be the case.

Looking back at this, it's an absolute farce that we don't even feature in this article come the last day of the season. Not even in the bottom 6!! :D 

Surreal we could yet break the magic 40 point barrier this season and end up on 41 points. If someone had offered me a finishing total of 41 points at the start of the season I'd have taken it without blinking. That, for me, shows that despite this season being a complete roller coaster ride with mega nose dive in the middle, we have achieved well this season and established our PL future with a decent enough points total.

Important that we win today (and we ought to). 41 points would be great in a first season back but if we fail to win we could be overtaken by the teams below us and drop as low as 17th.

QPR should be there for the taking though.

Important that we win today (and we ought to). 41 points would be great in a first season back but if we fail to win we could be overtaken by the teams below us and drop as low as 17th.

QPR should be there for the taking though.

I have a feeling that the extra £1 million, or whatever it is, the players get for finishing 14th will spur them on today!!

Archived