Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ElusiveEd

Ticket Upgrade

Did I imagine it or did I read it on here somewhere that if I have a kiddies season ticket and he couldn't make it to a game I can pay for it to be upgraded to allow an adult to come with me?

My son is 6, a season ticket holder but, being as it's a school day, he won't be able to make the Chelsea night game. My neighbour is desperate to go so I said I'd find out if the above was possible.

Any ideas on if poss and how I go about it?

Cheers

Did I imagine it or did I read it on here somewhere that if I have a kiddies season ticket and he couldn't make it to a game I can pay for it to be upgraded to allow an adult to come with me?

My son is 6, a season ticket holder but, being as it's a school day, he won't be able to make the Chelsea night game. My neighbour is desperate to go so I said I'd find out if the above was possible.

Cheers

Yeh you can do it no worries, either go to the ticket office and get it upgraded or ring up the ticket office and they'll do it for however much the difference is

Yes. For family stand I think it can only be done 3 times a season to stop piss taking.

Rest of ground as many times as you like.

Normally saves about a fiver on normal match day admission.

I've upgraded to adult on 4-5 occasions this season with no issues,cost me £26 to upgrade to adult regardless of category(Liverpool home was £26 as was Sunderland?)

There is 3-4 blokes behind me who have never had kids with them,wondered if they upgraded every game or sneaked in on a kids ticket?

I've upgraded to adult on 4-5 occasions this season with no issues,cost me £26 to upgrade to adult regardless of category(Liverpool home was £26 as was Sunderland?)

There is 3-4 blokes behind me who have never had kids with them,wondered if they upgraded every game or sneaked in on a kids ticket?

Maybe this year was different but I know when I got my information for renewing it says 3 times in family stand next season.

no idea how the club enforces the rules.

But I know a couple that had to relocate this season as they had no kids to take in family stand with them anymore.

We have paid anywhere from 15 to 30 this season depending on the game as I have a under 8 in my boys name in the kop.

Cheers

You can do on a match day - just go to the "sub ticket office" (which is at the kop end, near the corner with the main stand).

Can I change a season ticket to someone elses name? My dad can no longer attend and my friend wants to come instead

So long as it goes to an address you can receive it at. Leave it be. It's not like they check.

Then just upgrade it. Assuming it's oap.

If it's just an adult leave it be.

A female friend at work didn't want her season ticket anymore a couple of yours ago and I wanted to get it in my missus name. Seat next to me.

I went into the ticket office and said I had divorced and got remarried and wanted to change the ST into my new wife's name. The lady at the counter changed it staight away.

Otherwise as advised leave it be.

Couple of years ago!

Archived