Union FS Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 For any existing season ticket holders who have already renewed for next season but would like to relocate to another part of the ground, now is the time to do it. The Club has released details of how to relocate here. For anyone who is interested in moving over to SK1 with Union FS next season, there's a bit more information for you here. If there is anyone reading this who would definitely like to move over and you would like to know which Row & Seat numbers to aim for, please get in touch with us at [email protected]. The deadline for relocating your seat is this Sunday (3rd May).
Fox_in_a_Box Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 Good to know will head down later to move out of the west stand in sk2 if I can.
Soup Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 Good to know will head down later to move out of the west stand in sk2 if I can. SK1 mate.
Fox_in_a_Box Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 SK1 mate. Well any of the Kop would do but my mates are in Sk2. Just want to be sat somewhere I'm not the only person who actually animated during the game. Its like a wake around me.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 Good to know will head down later to move out of the west stand in sk2 if I can. You might as well stay in the west stand if you're thinking of moving to SK2!! SK1 mate!
Vicki Vixen Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 I don't really understand this. I already renewed to a different area of the ground when the renewal window opened a month ago just by selecting a different seat on the online stadium map. Why are the club promoting this relocation option now when it's been open all along?
Soup Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 Well any of the Kop would do but my mates are in Sk2. Just want to be sat somewhere I'm not the only person who actually animated during the game. Its like a wake around me. Ok mate I can understand you not wanting to come over on you're own.However some have and not regretted it one bit.Maybe you're mates could relocate as well.
howlinmadmurfdoc Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 I want to relocate to SK1 but I can't get through to the sales office or fanzone. It's a bloody joke trying to get hold of anyone.
Ollie93 Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 Was waiting on the phone for 40 minutes yesterday before I got through, it then took the best part of 30 seconds to relocate.
howlinmadmurfdoc Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 I've just relocated to sk1 my seat number is 178, but looking on the stadium map there is no 178 in SK1 they all look to be teens to forties? Argh!
AndWhat? Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 Was waiting on the phone for 40 minutes yesterday before I got through, it then took the best part of 30 seconds to relocate. You managed to get in SK1? I've just relocated to sk1 my seat number is 178, but looking on the stadium map there is no 178 in SK1 they all look to be teens to forties? Argh! Think that's just to the right of the main UFS section.
notnow john Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 Is there any way to see the available seats, online?
Ibbyfox Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 I've just relocated to sk1 my seat number is 178, but looking on the stadium map there is no 178 in SK1 they all look to be teens to forties? Argh! Well my seat numbers are 204/205 in SK1, so it must go up to 178!!
Langley Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 I've just relocated to sk1 my seat number is 178, but looking on the stadium map there is no 178 in SK1 they all look to be teens to forties? Argh! I'm 202. So there has to be. It'll be more near the goal posts from what I can remember. I'm more on the touch line.
Fox_in_a_Box Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 Is there any way to see the available seats, online? No, only for general sale.You just have to use the home ticket games to see where the seat numbers are when on the phone.
howlinmadmurfdoc Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 I've just relocated to sk1 my seat number is 178, but looking on the stadium map there is no 178 in SK1 they all look to be teens to forties? Argh! Sorted now, my browser wasn't loading it properly.
Langley Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 Sorted now, my browser wasn't loading it properly. I blame Wellens.
Voll Blau Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 Good to know will head down later to move out of the west stand in sk2 if I can. Good stuff. Need more animated people across the whole of the Kop.
Leicester Lass Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 I don't really understand this. I already renewed to a different area of the ground when the renewal window opened a month ago just by selecting a different seat on the online stadium map. Why are the club promoting this relocation option now when it's been open all along? You would have only been able to relocate to a seat that was currently empty. Now anybody that didn't renew will have lost their seat so there will be more choice for people.
Ollie93 Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 You managed to get in SK1? Nah mate, moved to L1 to sit with the lads I used to a few seasons ago. Must say though I admire what you lads do in SK1. The more singing sections in the ground the better.
Vicki Vixen Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 You would have only been able to relocate to a seat that was currently empty. Now anybody that didn't renew will have lost their seat so there will be more choice for people. Got it. Thanks.
Livid Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 I've just relocated to sk1 my seat number is 178, but looking on the stadium map there is no 178 in SK1 they all look to be teens to forties? Argh! You've possibly moved into the seat i've vacated to move behind the goal in SK2. Aisle seat near the exit, good aptmosphere but I just got fed up with everyone leaving early and then just standing there when we attacked.
Fox_in_a_Box Posted 28 April 2015 Posted 28 April 2015 Just been in the store and relocated to sk2 and saved £50 on my st. Looking at the screen there is loads of spare seats all over the kop and even 5/6 in a row in some places. Probably quicker than being on the phone for god knows how long as well.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.