Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2015/16

How odd.

The only difference I can see is that you are ascendant, and I am... whatever the antonym is (descendant?).

Maybe it is because I am the 'Captain'. Totally unfair of course.

Time to make your picks! This is, once again, a tough week:

Can Leicester maintain their unbeaten run against Arsenal?How many goals will the clubs in the NE lose by? Will Man City bounce back away to Tottenham? And how do you predict games like Stoke v Bournemouth; Watford v Crystal Palace; and Southampton v Swansea? 

Sorry for the delay with this.

Round-up of last weekend:

Lincoln is finally toppled and also drops five places from 1st to 6th. The new leader is Glen parva fox who shares the same points with veezeeblue but gets the top spot on more WP. jean de plume  moves up one to third and ballsoojumps four to 4th, with a score that is only surpassed by Hitesh who is this weeks yellow cap winner (it is a shame that he is currently down in 56th) . The only player dropping out of the Top ten this week is Renart (sigh), who drops two places to 11th; as a result we have one new addition and that is 98foxes who skips a massive 12 places to land the 10th place spot. 

With September over we can have a look at who had a particularly good month; the top five are as follows:

1st: pSinatra

2nd: ballsooo

3rd: veezeeblue

4th: 65RosesFox

5th: Ozleicester

Well done to you all.

Remember to make your picks for this week!

Edit:

A special mention must be given to ColCityfan who remains in 45th and has neither gone up nor down!

Sorry for the delay with this.

Round-up of last weekend:

Lincoln is finally toppled and also drops five places from 1st to 6th. The new leader is Glen parva fox who shares the same points with veezeeblue but gets the top spot on more WP. jean de plume  moves up one to third and ballsoojumps four to 4th, with a score that is only surpassed by Hitesh who is this weeks yellow cap winner (it is a shame that he is currently down in 56th) . The only player dropping out of the Top ten this week is Renart (sigh), who drops two places to 11th; as a result we have one new addition and that is 98foxes who skips a massive 12 places to land the 10th place spot. 

With September over we can have a look at who had a particularly good month; the top five are as follows:

1st: pSinatra

2nd: ballsooo

3rd: veezeeblue

4th: 65RosesFox

5th: Ozleicester

Well done to you all.

Remember to make your picks for this week!

Made a bit of ground on the disaster I had the week before.

• 2 weeks later...

Last time out:

The last round of games saw some big changes in the Top Ten. Glen parva fox had an awful week and was not only knocked off the top spot but also drops 7 places to 8th! veezeeblue  retakes the Top Spot, but the big news is the new additions to the Top Ten with three players making massive gains. doubledeckerderek moves up 25 p[laces to 9th; iancognito moves up 16 to 6th, but the yellow cap goes to Xen who hurdles 31 places to 4th! There is hope for us all, even you col. - well, maybe not you, but everyone else. There is only one other 'new' addition and that is Renart, who moves back into the Top Ten by going up one place to tenth.

So who are the casualties? Dropping out of the Top Ten are ballsooo who drops seven to 11th; Buce, who drops five to 14th; and peterborofox, who drops 14 places to 22nd (shocker)! 

It really was a week for big gains and big losses. There are players who made significant moves in both directions. The wooden spoon, which can only be won by a player who makes picks, was awarded to Easilee who plummeted 32 places to 46th - just goes to show how close it is at the moment. One good week and you are into the Top Ten and one bad one and ....

Don't forget to make your picks!

Meh...

Third week running I've gained and not even a bloody mention...

:P

You actually did move up the table this week. Well done [said in a condescending voice]!

Oh dear...your sarcasm doesn't hide it...its fear isn't it mate.

Understandable with how Col is gaining on you......

But you are not though, are you...

Last Week's points:

Renart 8.3

Col 7.3

My maths is not so good but 8.3 -7.3 = 1. And that means the gap widened by.. er... 1 point?   :thumbup:

Renart, thanks for the reminder of my worse week ever, good competition though, just hope I can stay up there. Thanks again for running it, makes the weekend more interesting.

I see it as a little stumble rather than a full-on fall! You are still flying high.

Archived