Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Scotland v Italy

Bigger and better players than Paul Dickov, even for Scotland.

They've performed remarkably well so far.

I've watched Cristian Vieri a hell of a lot now but i've still not seen him actually play well and score a goal or two? Anyone?

I've watched Cristian Vieri a hell of a lot now but i've still not seen him actually play well and score a goal or two? Anyone?

So he isn't picked by Walter Smith?

I find that bizarre, Dickov is a far better player than players like Miller and McFadden.

Them joks cant do a thing right, i had £4 on a England italy double. Normally, italy would win relatively easy, but the joks had to mess things up yet again (anyone not knowing the score then reading this will think they lost).

Same here, I think his best days are long gone. :ermm:

I think he's played better (in the past) in club football than he ever has for Italy... :(

Hope this changes soon! ;)

Archived