Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

again, looking for u22 for norwich, wba and newcastle games chaps, just getting myself on every page so i'm not forgotten about lol

All three were available for sale on LCFC Direct today, are you actually checking that or just hoping someone offers you one on here?

I have one ticket available for NEWCASTLE in SK1, row NN, face value £36. If you can't stand all game, this seat isn't for you.

Can't attend monday night match, and won't be there to exchange, so probably paypal/post deal or arrange a different pick up.

PM me if you're interested.

I am looking for 2 tickets for man utd away on april 30th. I know its a long way off but thought i would get in early so if anyone who has a lot of points and could get me a couple i would be very gratefull. Could collect in leicester or meet at a home match. Thanks

hi all. I'm desperate for a ticket Sunday. If any of your friends or family drop out last minute drops out With illness or something, I live 5 mins away and can pick up at ground. only need 10 mins notice and I'll be there. Will look after you with beer also! Cheers

Anyone who goes on about "beers on me" or similar. That should be a common courtesy extended upon meeting, not an incentive to sell to you FFS.

to be fair the guy who i met at everton never turned up in time so i never met him! so he still owes me a pint actually! 

Long shot but if anyone/anyone they know can't make it on the day for Arsenal, feel free to pm me as I live next door to Arsenal tube. Would be criminal to not go but just a gold member so only made Spurs, So'ton and Everton this year.

If you don't get a ticket, and if I don't, a lot of us are watching it in the Leicester pub in town called the stag. Near to Oxford Circus

I know this is an extremely long shot, but its my last hope...

im a 21 year old student and have lived in melbourne for 8 years now, I havent missed a game all season and obviously i am well chuffed as to how we are doing! So chuffed that i want to book flights home for the last few ( even one) game. As expected, finding a ticket isnt going to be easy and i am desperate to be there..... hospitality packages are already gone also..

i did the same thing for the watford play offs after booking my flights the day after the forest game- arguably that wasnt my most prudent of purchases, however i have a feeling this one will be the one.

Archived