Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

If anyone has two references (or tickets) in the away end for Chelsea on 15 May, I'd be eternally grateful. My friend and I are both planning to fly in from Washington D.C. to see the match and kick off a holiday.

I'm a Silver Fox but no way that match will make it anywhere close to me, so hoping anyone is willing to help out an American fox (family in Loughborough) taste delicious irony when Claudio lifts the trophy.

If you're someone who's selling his ticket can I encourage you to make sure you're selling it to a fellow Leicester fan. I don't mean to be rude to the guy but that American chap who started his own thread asking for a ticket isn't someone who ought to attend a game ahead of a lifelong supporter.

Holy cow this thread's gone bananas  :banana:

It has rather. In the past people mostly only asked for tickets for the next game, now requests are being posted for all of our fixtures! Quite understandable though.

It has rather. In the past people mostly only asked for tickets for the next game, now requests are being posted for all of our fixtures! Quite understandable though.

could be worse. ive had PMs asking for my everton home and chelsea away tickets....i wouldn't mind but anyone that reads this forum knows im only a family member and have 0 chance of getting away tickets. 

home tickets don't seem to be making it past memberships anymore, very upsetting times

I'm a city fox member so I'm contributing to the problem but considering you don't get anything for your membership other than priority it shouldn't exist at all.

Simply a non season ticket holders tiered sale based on prior attendance.

But in an age where you can pay up to £100 (arsenal) for a general admission ticket or £65 (west Ham) for a restricted view, there's no hope of such an egalitarian system.

Archived