Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

I've applied for the 3 group games but due to our plans changing we're coming home after Wales. I should know from tomorrow when UEFA start taking our money, but given the allocation I'm 99% certain of a ticket

I might be interested. Have any of your mates applied for one that they don't want as well?

Hi folks, if anyone has a spare reference for Palace, Sunderland or Man Utd, please would you drop me a PM? Would be much appreciated.

Sunderland in particular is one of my nearest teams and would love to go, really enjoyed it last year courtesy of this fab thread.

Early doors, but if anyone knows that they will be unable to make Chelsea and has priority, I will love you for ever more, please PM me.

I also have 2 x silver membership for most home games, I only get to a few. Happy to help out for ticket karma.

Hi, long story short. Didn't think I could make the Arsenal game but due to date change for the said game I would be able to go now, but as you know they'd already sold out. Got a Watford tckt in the week but have been reminded by a relative today that the game is on the same day as a relations anniversary, so my question is would anybody be struggling to make the Arsenal game who would be willing to swap their ticket for a Watford one???

Hi, long story short. Didn't think I could make the Arsenal game but due to date change for the said game I would be able to go now, but as you know they'd already sold out. Got a Watford tckt in the week but have been reminded by a relative today that the game is on the same day as a relations anniversary, so my question is would anybody be struggling to make the Arsenal game who would be willing to swap their ticket for a Watford one???

If you can't swap I would happily buy the Watford ticket off you. Cheers :)

Hi all, 

If anyone has a spare ticket/reference for any of the remaining away games down in London area please inbox me. 

Looking to attend as many as I can within a manageable travel distance: 

Arsenal (This weekend)

Watford (5th March)

Palace (19th March)

Chelsea (15th May)

Might be in a position to swap a ticket for Arsenal if someone can give me a ticket for Watford? Obviously I will pay the difference if there is one.

Inbox me if you can do this, do not inbox me just begging for the Arsenal ticket.

No longer available, the spare did not materialise.

Archived