Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2015/16 (Wanted/For Sale)

I am also looking for 1 or 2 tickets for the swansea and west ham games! I live in Australia and i am desperate to return to leicester to see us play.  I grew up in leicester and im certainly no plastic fan- i flew home at the last minute for the dreaded watford play offs. my original plan was to return for the last three games of the season but ive learnt that is going to be virtually impossible to find tickets......        Instead i want to see west ham and swansea! Please Help!

Looking for any tickets for the home games against Southampton, West Ham and Everton. I know that lists gets more and more unlikely, but I have to try! PM me to make my dreams come true.

I know the match dates haven't even been confirmed yet but thought I'd try and get this is in early.

Here we go again...  i previously posted stating i am wanting to fly in from australia for the last few games. Im realised its gonna be imposssible to get tickets!  Im now looking at west ham and swansea at home, obviously, i cant book flights until i know i have tickets!   Is it worth becoming a member and hoping to get some? Can anyone help?

Hospitallity already sold out :( that was an option.      No plastic fan here i promise, i flew in the day of the watford home semi final leg and left the day after the away one a few years back- painful! 

Thanks!

Archived