Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NeilLCFC

WTF is going on?!

We wanted him last summer and the deal was done in Jan for him to sign now.

If it was a forced deal I take it you are making out Nige did not want him and that is why Nige has gone.

Why has it took so long when at the end of Jan Nige knew he was ours at the end of the season.

The deal was done in Jan? Source?

The theory that he was a chairman signing stacks up with Pearson's comments at the end of the season stating we'd be after him the last 2 windows so make your own mind up, I found that strange seeing as he never talks about transfers, not even hints. Was that a bit of petulance and frustration coming out?

I have to 'bump' this thread.

I've been at my mates funeral all day and come home as you can imagine several (at least seven) pints for the better. I've looked at all the threads and still havn't managed to grasp the news as it stands. Can somebody offer me an executive summary of the day please. I'm leathered but refrained from smacking twats and have been generally well behaved all day. Please enlighten me.

I have to 'bump' this thread.

I've been at my mates funeral all day and come home as you can imagine several (at least seven) pints for the better. I've looked at all the threads and still havn't managed to grasp the news as it stands. Can somebody offer me an executive summary of the day please. I'm leathered but refrained from smacking twats and have been generally well behaved all day. Please enlighten me.

Preki not coming anymore, going to Sheff Weds.

Archived