Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

Total overhaul who will go?

If it's to be believed that the owners want to splash the cash and get us into Europe who goes??

My thoughts are we've seen the last of Nugent, De Laet, Drinkwater, James, Morgan, King, Hamer, Kram and Simpson

All above are OK but not good enough to be in a team with ambitions of top 6 or 7

I'm not endorsing the massive overhaul but fear for these players futures

Am I the only one that thinks this should be in here http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/81576-comedy-rumours-thread/

At the moment, we're not moving at all. As a consequence of the recent turmoil(s), the marketing department and the media department in particular have been eerily quiet in the past few weeks. There's a sense of dreadful anticipation.

Intending to improve the football club doesn't equal actually improving it. These owners know little to nothing about professional football, so in the end they're going to rely on the opinion of other people at the club again. And there's not that many left with in-depth knowledge of the Premier League.

It's a crime suggesting everything's going to be rosy when we're not yet knowing in which direction we'll be going, yes. That's what I'd call blind optimism. Your messages that are filled with hope would make more sense if we already had a new manager in charge and a full squad in place.

I dont have "blind optimism"

I have said that people's assessment of the situation is over the top. We could install Hiddink if he wants the job, possibly Allardyce, id be more than happy with either of those choices and i firmly believe they would at least solidify us, and quite possibly make slight improvements.

There genuinely wasnt this level of hysteria on here when we were in shit creek at the bottom of the league 7 points adrift last season. Now, is July, everyone is on 0 points, and the new manager will have time to get the players moulded together, perhaps add to the squad in certain areas.

We have even taken to criticising the owners for WANTING to improve the club. They WANT to invest into it and improve the squad and now we are saying that its a negative trait.

There has obviously been a fundamental breakdown between manager and owners. The owners are Pearsons boss, and probably had legitimate reasons for their decision. If Pearson was still here, who would be viewing spending the cash as a negative? Youd have just assumed that because Pearson was the manager he was pushing through all the signings when youd have been only half right.

It really is like were consigned to relegation already. Its like a monarch has died. Its just hysteria to a point thats gone way too far.

How can you call this "total negativity", when in fact a majority of fans on here are more or less worried how things are going to pan out over the summer and during the upcoming season? As it stands, we're a ship without a captain and in standstill.

You can be linked with as many "quality" players as you want to, but they need to make sense as signings in the context of building a competitive squad with a terrific sense of togetherness AND they need to make sense individually. Because being "quality" at one end doesn't automatically mean they're going to be "quality" at Leicester.

Pessimist! 

Depends on who the new manager is and the style of play he wants to adopt. If it's someone wanting to play a boring possession type game it would mean the end for forwards like Vardy and Nugent. Also centre halves would be required to be better in possession so Morgan might he done for too. In terms of some of the others they might become disillusioned with the state of the club and want to go, players like Kasper etc.

Archived