Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Pearson has gone, let's move on

Why say this unless you are deliberately trying to belittle anyone with an opinion that isn't your own?

Oh and you look a bit of a prat because he's already said the club is bigger than ANY individual

How you can bang on about togetherness then behave like a child who's had his favourite toy taken away from him and hates the world is trully laughable.

I said a long time ago that I was here long before NP and will be long after. You probably hate that idea and I hope you do....makes it all the sweeter.

I'm saying it because people commenting on Pearson's dismissal and rejoicing it only see past a certain angle. The bigger picture is that this sudden and unexpected move has put the club in a perilous position - as of right now. Because the "togetherness" that brought us this far is in some danger of being destroyed in the blink of an eye, if not taken care of accordingly.

People make wrong decisions at times, you know. Everybody does. The grandeur comes with admitting to it.

Oh, and if we're looking back at "belittling posts", you'll surely win by a landslide. Just as many others from the BR ilk. The child's definitely on you. Ever since the announcement was made a week ago, I've been quite quiet on here - which was down to both working abroad and needing to let it all sink in.

Funny you only show up when one of your brethren is being taken apart - and rightfully so.

I'm saying it because people commenting on Pearson's dismissal and rejoicing it only see past a certain angle. The bigger picture is that this sudden and unexpected move has put the club in a perilous position - as of right now. Because the "togetherness" that brought us this far is in some danger of being destroyed in the blink of an eye, if not taken care of accordingly.

Maybe there will be more "togetherness" now Pearson has gone. We've no evidence either way, so what's the point in assuming the worst?

Maybe there will be more "togetherness" now Pearson has gone. We've no evidence either way, so what's the point in assuming the worst?

Because

a) it's a viable opinion and

b) this is a football forum

Also, I'm not assuming the worst - the worst would be the club ceasing to exist.

Sorry for being so adamant about it.

People make wrong decisions at times, you know. Everybody does. The grandeur comes with admitting to it.

Oh, and if we're looking back at "belittling posts", you'll surely win by a landslide. Just as many others from the BR ilk. The child's definitely on you. Ever since the announcement was made a week ago, I've been quite quiet on here - which was down to both working abroad and needing to let it all sink in.

Funny you only show up when one of your brethren is being taken apart - and rightfully so.

I see you're upset and to be honest rightly so. I put a post on at the end of the season admitting to you and Mark W that you were both right all along and fair play to you both for calling it so when others accused you of being blinkered.

I was between November and before the end of season run quite openly wanting a change but after the season Pearson had won me over and I to was gutted he was sacked because I saw a bright future under him with players playing with passion, desire and tactics finally being slot on.

What confuses me at this point is why Shakey, Walsh and co still remain in charge of operations.

Considering they are Nigels men I would have thought if they felt he was wrongly ousted they to would have walked knowing that in the future wherever he goes they will surely follow.

I don't know if I'm reading to much into it just want this mess sorted out and if I'm honest I want Pearson back...here's hoping

I see you're upset and to be honest rightly so. I put a post on at the end of the season admitting to you and Mark W that you were both right all along and fair play to you both for calling it so when others accused you of being blinkered.

I was between November and before the end of season run quite openly wanting a change but after the season Pearson had won me over and I to was gutted he was sacked because I saw a bright future under him with players playing with passion, desire and tactics finally being slot on.

What confuses me at this point is why Shakey, Walsh and co still remain in charge of operations.

Considering they are Nigels men I would have thought if they felt he was wrongly ousted they to would have walked knowing that in the future wherever he goes they will surely follow.

I don't know if I'm reading to much into it just want this mess sorted out and if I'm honest I want Pearson back...here's hoping

I would suggest that they will stay until a new man is appointed, probably on the demands of the board as they need someone to take training etc. This sorta thing usually happens and I would be surprised if they didn't follow Nigel to his next job.

Archived